User Avatar Image

LOL i just realized campman made up his entire story

posted by Siniistar on - last edited - Viewed by 3.3K users
if you loot the car he tells you clem is wearing his son's hoodie.

>his son's hoodie

>son's hoodie

what male child wears a pink hoodie???

I think what happened was campman ambushed whoever was really in the car, chased them into the woods, and killled them. He then cut off one of their heads and put it in a bag to be his "wife". That's why the keys were still in the ignition for the car. It was more than likely a woman traveling with her daughter(who ended up becoming his fake family in his mind). If you check his story it makes no sense. Why would he leave his car opened and unlocked with the keys inside it to go HUNTING with his kid? and why would he go hunting when he already had food? in the middle of the night no less.

yeah, he was just a psychopath.'

EDIT: apparently the looting happened while he was searching for his son. Even still my point stands that it all never really happened in the first place
54 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • It struck me as odd too, and they could have made the line "daughters hoodie" just as easily. I don't think it means he's lying though, maybe just an oversight on telltales part?

Also, in his story Lee+Company stole the food from the car after Campman and his wife drove it there to go looking for the lost son.
  • Yertos;739118 said:
    It's red.

if that hoodie was supposed to be red then that's the pinkest red i've ever seen in my life

that or i'm clearly color blind
  • Maybe Clem just made the hoodie look girlie?
    Dildor;739117 said:
    Also, in his story Lee+Company stole the food from the car after Campman and his wife drove it there to go looking for the lost son.
    That.

But it did strike me as very odd that the car door was open and the gas tank was empty, if that was the case.
  • Siniistar;739119 said:
    if that hoodie was supposed to be red then that's the pinkest red i've ever seen in my life

that or i'm clearly color blind
    It was red.

Cyreen;739128 said:
    Maybe Clem just made the hoodie look girlie?

That.

But it did strike me as very odd that the car door was open and the gas tank was empty, if that was the case.
    Could have been running low on fuel by that point, and the car door was open because they were in a hurry.
  • CrazyandProud;739129 said:
    It was red.

sorry that looks quite pink to me
  • Burgundy red?
    CrazyandProud;739129 said:
    Could have been running low on fuel by that point, and the car door was open because they were in a hurry.
    If it was a planned search, you would presume they would have sufficient fuel and if they intended to return to the vehicle, why kill the battery or expose the interior and supplies to the elements? It could have been raccoons that stole the supplies.
  • Yertos;739118 said:
    It's red.
    this

see? I'm fairly sure that's pink

EDIT: just look at the brick wall next to her to compare. Now that is red, that hoodie is a much lighter tone
  • its faded red at most, not pink
This discussion has been closed.