User Avatar Image

If Vernon didn't....

posted by Doctanian on - last edited - Viewed by 913 users
...take the boat, would Kenny still have committed suicide? I mean, it would be a really dick move for the only guy who knows how to operate a boat needlessly kill himself.
14 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Kenny would have for sure stayed alive (or died under much different circumstances) if they had not stolen the boat. It was his thing to live for.
  • WD40;739396 said:
    Kenny would have for sure stayed alive (or died under much different circumstances) if they had not stolen the boat. It was his thing to live for.
    Damn. I fucking hate Vernon even more, lol.
  • Yep, he put all his hopes on that boat. I'm betting that if Lee and the others weren't with him when he found out that the boat was stolen, he would have killed himself then and there.
  • I'd think that Kenny would have stayed alive. During the Ben scene, he'd put a bullet into Ben's brain and go up the building with Lee. I don't think he go for the walkie in the Christa situation, either.
  • He definately would have at least made it farther. There's a good chance he really wouldn't have died. He still could have died though. Like maybe if you drop Ben, he'd still go down for Christa and that would play normally, but if you kept Ben he'd just shoot him and run back up the ladder with Lee.
  • did anyone notice on the ben scene that kenny got bit
  • A scenario like this would have played out like this instead:

"We can't just leave Ben behind Lee!"
    "Kenny... you're the only one who knows how to operate the boat, you need to come with us. If we were to lose you..."
    "I... shit, sorry Ben."
    *shoots Ben*

Kenny didn't commit suicide by the way.
  • CarScar;739810 said:
    A scenario like this would have played out like this instead:

"We can't just leave Ben behind Lee!"
    "Kenny... you're the only one who knows how to operate the boat, you need to come with us. If we were to lose you..."
    "I... shit, sorry Ben."
    *shoots Ben*

Kenny didn't commit suicide by the way.
    I know. This thread is old. I just realized he didn't commit suicide. But taking the boat did make him fucking depressed.
  • At the end of ep 4 when they're at the top of the bell tower Vernon asks if they came by train and then shakes it off. I always thought he saw a fuckton of walkers coming into the city, tried to keep it quiet from the rest of the group and then got his crew to jump them for the boat as they weren't likely to survive to approaching onslaught.
  • Fuck you vernon! Daaaam y u die kenny!?
This discussion has been closed.