User Avatar Image

The doggy door??

posted by Dildor on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users

In episode 5 Lee gets grabbed through the dog door. How is this possible? Was the zombie wearing the collar? :confused:

Oopsies. :rolleyes:
32 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Dildor;739603 said:

In episode 5 Lee gets grabbed through the dog door. How is this possible? Was the zombie wearing the collar? :confused:

Oopsies. :rolleyes:
    The zombie obviously found more than a simple dog door: He found a plot hole.
  • vernon broke the doggy door to spite lee just in case they needed the house for protection and he took most of the nails out of the barricades as well :mad:
  • ...Wow good find.
  • thestalkinghead;739607 said:
    vernon broke the doggy door to spite lee just in case they needed the house for protection and he took most of the nails out of the barricades as well :mad:
    So when Vernon became a doctor he didn't swear an Hippocratic oath because his doctor title is more like the doctor in Dr. Mengele, Dr. Doom or Dr. Octopus.
  • Remember that the doggy door opens when the collar is near it. So I am just assuming the Lee placed it somewhere near the doggy door. Like on the kitchen counter, but even then I doubt it would remain open. Oh wells.
  • shedim;739615 said:
    So when Vernon became a doctor he didn't swear an Hippocratic oath because his doctor title is more like the doctor in Dr. Mengele, Dr. Doom or Dr. Octopus.
    Vernon aka Doc Venom aka the inventor of the zombie virus (so he could witness enough sadness to cry again), with his entrance to his secret underground lair being down the elevator shaft into a secret door
  • He did not make an "Hippocratic" oath, he made a hypocritical one!
  • Simple plot-hole. Nice one!
  • I noticed this too the first time I played. Kind of a silly, obvious thing to overlook.
  • Quite obviously, Lee used his American History skills to take out the chip and install it within the door itself. That way it would always be open, and allow small animals to scurry into the house at night and be killed and eaten by the group.
This discussion has been closed.