Is iPhone 5 widescreen support coming anytime soon?

Just like the title says. Will it be coming? 'Cause that's when I'll be buying^^

Comments

  • MattPMattP ModeratorTelltale Staff
    edited December 2012
    We are not currently planning to update the game application for the iphone 5.
  • edited December 2012
    MattP wrote: »
    We are not currently planning to update the game application for the iphone 5.

    I hope you guys will release an update for the iphone 5 widescreen as that is the only thing keeping me and many people from spending 20$ and not being able to take advantage of the screen size.
  • edited December 2012
    ciaoblitz wrote: »
    I hope you guys will release an update for the iphone 5 widescreen as that is the only thing keeping me and many people from spending 20$ and not being able to take advantage of the screen size.


    I TOTALLY AGREE! This game was designed for the 360 and PS3 they have a 16x9 ratio. I know as a fellow developer isn't too difficult to re size the game. Please telltale. I know a lot of people who are not going to buy the full pack until you guys update it. It's worth your time to earn the extra cash. Thanks for all your hard work. This is truly an amazing game but I want to see it in all it's glory before we all spring for the full pack.
  • edited December 2012
    Hello,
    I would like to know when The Walking Dead will get iPhone 5 optimisation??? It would be great))
  • DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited December 2012
    Vantys2012 wrote: »
    Hello,
    I would like to know when The Walking Dead will get iPhone 5 optimisation??? It would be great))

    I merged your thread with this existing one. The official answer is above.
  • You are right. This is the only game I have seen that only runs in iPhone with respect to other android phones. People will buy it. The only thing that is keeping me and others to buy this game is his screen size. I think apple should pay more attention to those games that only runs in iPhone in mobiles.
    I cant believe a phone worth 800USD (iPhone 5s) has screen issues with games.

    ciaoblitz posted: »

    MattP wrote: » We are not currently planning to update the game application for the iphone 5. I hope you guys will release

This discussion has been closed.