User Avatar Image

My friend took a baseball bat and smashed the tv after the ending of episode 5

posted by DatDude on - last edited - Viewed by 765 users
It was insane.

I let him borrow my copy of the game, and he invited me to to his house to see him play the final episode. I knew he would probably get emotional since I saw how attatched he was to the characters and whatnot..I honestly did not expect though for him to react the way that he reacted.

When he saw that lee died, and saw the credits roll, he literally took this toy wooden baseball bat and literally swung with all of his power and smashed the tv to bits. Screwed him up emotionally, insane.

Congrats telltale? :o
25 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • LOL I'm gonna take a wild guess and say he was to young to play the game
  • thestalkinghead;746909 said:
    LOL I'm gonna take a wild guess and say he was to young to play the game
    Nah, he's 28. Lives with his parents. He has some type of mental disability, I believe it's called aspergers syndrome? He acts a bit eccentric sometimes, and has a short fuse in terms of emotion. I guess he just snapped
  • DatDude;746910 said:
    Nah, he's 28. Lives with his parents. He has some type of mental disability, I believe it's called aspergers syndrome? He acts a bit eccentric sometimes, and has a short fuse in terms of emotion. I guess he just snapped
    oh :(
  • I knew a guy with aspergers. He basically played shooting games and Hitman. Sooo, I probably wouldn't let a person like them play the Walking Dead (Since they can get really emotional.). But thanks for warning us!
  • I see a lot of things like this and I question the decision of whoever it was that labeled me with aspergers, (I don't remember, it was a long time ago) because while I AM weird (I guess) and pretty anti-social, I certainly don't do things like bust a tv over a videogame...
  • Yeah, we used to have this classmate with asperger syndrome, until seventh grade. He was a nice guy, but he never smashed a TV.. Not that I know, at least.
  • Pics or it didn't happen.
  • Was he trying to imitate Clementine or something? Also, people react to events in their own ways I guess.
  • Moggyoxys;746950 said:
    Was he trying to imitate Clementine or something? Also, people react to events in their own ways I guess.
    As far as I remember, people with Asperger syndrome tend to create strong emotional bounds with some objects: OP's friend seems to have done this with the game
  • Tyrant;746946 said:
    Pics or it didn't happen.
    I was about to say that xD
This discussion has been closed.