User Avatar Image

Telltale please have chet in season 2!

posted by aaron1290 on - last edited - Viewed by 722 users
Please have chet in season 2! he could be the main guy you play as because i loved chet as a person! only people who left in day can play as chet - if you leave at night you get to play as Lilly maybe? or even a new person! i would love to have chet back if the game data carries over from season 1 so if i leave at day chet is gonna be the main! make it happen telltale and even a zombie chet would be good! as long as he gets his hot dish

maybe we can play as bens sister if chet HAS to be a zombie!
18 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • It wouldn't work out. Chet already has a defined personality, we need a protagonist that's a "blank canvas", meaning we can paint whatever character we want. Leaving at night or day shouldn't have such a dramatic impact on the game either. Also I don't want to play as a fat, ugly dude. I'd rather play as Andre Mitchell.

I'd like to have Chet as like a Doug character though. Perhaps Andre could be a black guy version of Carley. Your decision in episode one would determine who's on your team.

It's more likely that both Chet and Andre are dead though.
  • Nah, Chet turned into a walker.
  • I'm going with the "no" answer......
  • Chet is potentially a walker.

He gets bit during the day and turns, if Lee isn't around to help him. If you choose to have Lee and Clementine leave at night instead of in the day, you end up running into walker Chet.
    I'm gonna go with the majority here...
  • You like Chet? He didn't even have 5 minutes on screen time. So, I don't know how anyone can base their opinion on a character that was just.... There and left ._. lol.
  • User Avatar Image
    G.Ross Telltale Staff
    "It's hot dish nite..."
  • G.Ross;749343 said:
    "It's hot dish nite..."
    Lol if he is the main of season 2 it would be like tallhasse(?) and his twinkies cept replace twinkies with hot dish
  • CarScar;749189 said:
    It wouldn't work out. Chet already has a defined personality, we need a protagonist that's a "blank canvas", meaning we can paint whatever character we want. Leaving at night or day shouldn't have such a dramatic impact on the game either. Also I don't want to play as a fat, ugly dude. I'd rather play as Andre Mitchell.

I'd like to have Chet as like a Doug character though. Perhaps Andre could be a black guy version of Carley. Your decision in episode one would determine who's on your team.

It's more likely that both Chet and Andre are dead though.
    He has a blank canvas! I mean, all we know from him is that it's hot dish night! ;)
This discussion has been closed.