User Avatar Image

If you had to choose between Mark and Carley...

posted by dinofire on - last edited - Viewed by 1.8K users
If you had to choose between Mark and Carley instead of Doug and Carley in the Drugstore, who would you choose? (And Mark would be Mark, and not an IT guy)
I personally would choose Mark.

Who would you choose?
45 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Still Carley.

I liked all three of them (Carley, Doug and Mark). All nice people, so i'd always feel bad about it (like i do about Doug), but in a crisis i'd rather have Carley on my side. Carley vs Mark is actually probably an easier decision than Carley vs Doug.
  • With no doubt Carley, this was an easy choice lol.
  • Carley definitely as she always had my back and was a wicked good shot to boot...It helps that Lee has near magical abilities when it comes to putting batteries in slots as well, so as a team they cancel out each others faults quite nicely...
  • Carley saved my life. Twice. (Or possibly 4 times, if you also count the dairy and motel, but if we're talking the same pharmacy store scene, but with Mark replacing Doug, those don't count) She also saved Clem (everyone's favortie character), Kenny (my bro 4 life) and Kat and Duck. Gun + Heroics - Battery Knowledge > Clerk + Glasses + Redshirt.
  • I choose Doug, you insensitive bastards.
  • Even if this was back in the pharmacy, I would still save Carley because she saved me, Clem, Katjaa, Kenny, and Duck.

If this was later, I would still save Carley because I know her better. As someone else pointed out, Mark is basically a redshirt character that we don't get to know well. Nothing against him.
  • I was a Doug guy and I'm not sure about Carley and Mark

Mark was quite nice and likeable whilst I found Carley untrustworthy and a bit shifty
    and she knew our secret...

Still Carley is more useful than Mark
    So Carley I guess
  • Mark.Bitch please,I don't care if some-one can shot better,we'll die someday anyways so why not Mark (#YOLO).And he was awesome,I'd be glad to know him better.Also,if Lilly kept them on regular training then he would'a been a crack shot in no time ;)
  • BenIsKindaCool;764038 said:
    Mark.Bitch please,I don't care if some-one can shot better,we'll die someday anyways so why not Mark (#YOLO).And he was awesome,I'd be glad to know him better.Also,if Lilly kept them on regular training then he would'a been a crack shot in no time ;)
    Did... you just put YOLO... in a post about TWD? Why?
  • anonymau5;764039 said:
    Did... you just put YOLO... in a post about TWD? Why?
    It's what Mark shouted while the St. Johns were chopping his legs off.
This discussion has been closed.