User Avatar Image

PC retail version in Canada

posted by ChilliSteve on - last edited - Viewed by 784 users
I'm looking to buy the retail version of TWD for PC but can't find it anywhere in Canada. Its supposed to have been released in North America but no stores have it. I've looked at Best Buy but they don't have it listed at all in their system. Anybody know if and when the Pc version will be available in Canada? Thanks
3 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • ChilliSteve;752922 said:
    I'm looking to buy the retail version of TWD for PC but can't find it anywhere in Canada. Its supposed to have been released in North America but no stores have it. I've looked at Best Buy but they don't have it listed at all in their system. Anybody know if and when the Pc version will be available in Canada? Thanks
    well i just got mine from Best buy (PC version), maybe its cause youre in Canada? I wouldnt know. Anyways, heres the website.
    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/The+Walking+Dead%3A+Limited+Edition+-+Windows/6975566.p?skuId=6975566&id=1218817855766#tabbed-customerreviews

I dont know how it performs, since mine is still unopened, i honestly just bought it for collection, ive already have the digital. but if the telltale sells thier own "collectors" version of the DVD for PC in thier shop, im gonna go ahead and buy that and sell Best Buy's...... the review on the bottom says the disc had some trouble being read for some reason and it might be just because the customer had a bad computer or Best buy screwed up on the DVD making process, anyways, cheers!

Edit: i just tried to check out on a random Canadian address. it seems that they dont ship it out of USA either.
  • You can buy the game off Steam from Canada.
  • double_u;755398 said:
    You can buy the game off Steam from Canada.
    I think he's talking about a hard copy for it. not a digital download
This discussion has been closed.