User Avatar Image

Why do I dream about Clementine instead of Lilly or Carley?

posted by Tazzle27 on - last edited - Viewed by 6.3K users
I mean I have a huge crush on Lilly. Carley is cute too so I like her, so why do I have dreams about Clementine? and no, it's not a romance thing or anything. I only want a romance dream with Lilly

You guys got any tips? I want to dream about Lilly.
61 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Tazzle27;754141 said:
    I mean I have a huge crush on Lilly. Carley is cute too so I like her, so why do I have dreams about Clementine? and no, it's not a romance thing or anything. I only want a romance dream with Lilly

You guys got any tips? I want to dream about Lilly.
    Your dream is telling you things. Like that you want to bang 9 year olds.
  • anonymau5;754145 said:
    Your dream is telling you things. Like that you want to bang 9 year olds.
    My god dude! NOO!!!!!! christ! :eek:

and it was very brief.
  • Uhh.... The fuck?
  • Tazzle27;754150 said:
    My god dude! NOO!!!!!! christ! :eek:

and it was very brief. Trying to remember what the dream was about though, she was clinging onto me. thats all I remember.

• Tell me about your mother...
  • I want Lilly T_T
  • Because, goddammit, Clementine is more real in your heart than either of those other characters. You spent much of your playtime thinking and worrying about her. You had a deeper relationship.

Just remember she's also the adopted daughter of thousands and thousands of fiercely protective players who would wade into a herd of zombies wielding only a meat cleaver for her.

So you better keep those dreams clean.
  • RobtMyers;754237 said:
    Because, goddammit, Clementine is more real in your heart than either of those other characters. You spent much of your playtime thinking and worrying about her. You had a deeper relationship.

Just remember she's also the adopted daughter of thousands and thousands of fiercely protective players who would wade into a herd of zombies wielding only a meat cleaver for her.

So you better keep those dreams clean.
    She's a little girl. I cannot be attracted to her. Hell, I didn't even know what gender she was when I first saw her in EP1. :(

I hear that if you have lucid dreams you can control what happens. If I can manipulate my dream, I can have Lilly naked in a fancy bedroom =D
  • Tazzle27;754243 said:
    She's a little girl. I cannot be attracted to her. Hell, I didn't even know what gender she was when I first saw her in EP1. :(

I hear that if you have lucid dreams you can control what happens. If I can manipulate my dream, I can have Lilly naked in a fancy bedroom =D
    And then headless Larry barges in, punching you out and leaving you for dead.
  • User Avatar Image
    MSG
    It's protective instinct.
This discussion has been closed.