User Avatar Image

Episode 3 - Can I save the girl surrounded by walkers?

posted by Phil_TWD on - last edited - Viewed by 9.9K users
Every time I try to rescue her, I end up shooting her unintentionally or leaving her with them.

Can't I protect her? :(
32 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Unfortunately you can't. You can only decide to either shoot her or leave her to be devoured.
  • Oh damn, I really hate both of these choices. :-/

Thanks, SuperMeatBoy.
  • Funny, I tried shooting the walkers around her to save her first time around too! You just have to accept that you can't help everyone though. :/ Shooting her as seen as the most humane option, as it shows her getting her leg munched and therefore is doomed.
  • you cant save her because before you get a chance to shoot she was bitten, that is why it is a choice of not letting her suffer or taking advantage of the situation, not saving her or leaving her
  • My real life emotions apply to the game, so I couldn't shoot her seeing she was an innocent girl, instead I left her for the walkers as I couldn't get her away from them.
  • Phil_TWD;754646 said:
    My real life emotions apply to the game, so I couldn't shoot her seeing she was an innocent girl, instead I left her for the walkers as I couldn't get her away from them.
    So you left an innocent girl to be brutally and painfully torn apart by monsters instead of the near-instant kill of a headshot? Weird.

I shot her exactly because she was innocent. Better she die swiftly if she has to die.
  • I did not shot the girl.It's about survival i think.
  • The worst scenario is killing a couple of the outlying walkers, then trying to shoot her and miss, thus leaving her to be devoured. :(
  • Huh, nobody mentioned what i saw? I saw some guy/girl shoot the walkers. Kenny however calls you out on it and forces you to stop.

So yeah, there's no way. The whole point of that scene is to either be or not be on Kenny's side.
  • Phil_TWD;754646 said:
    My real life emotions apply to the game, so I couldn't shoot her seeing she was an innocent girl, instead I left her for the walkers as I couldn't get her away from them.
    It's okay, I apply my real life emotions too, and I left her as well.
    The truth is, even if we did want to save her, we cant.
    We are only one person.
    And I did agree with Kenny that we would've attracted the attention to us.
    Though he told everybody in the group later on =.=
This discussion has been closed.