User Avatar Image

Idea for Season 2 playable character

posted by Toitle_John on - last edited - Viewed by 455 users
Hello!

I saw someone mention this idea in an interview with Robert Kirkman and some of the voice actors and I actually think it would be a pretty good idea!

What if we could customize our character? I mean obviously just appearances because it would be difficult for them to have us choose backgrounds and stuff but it would be nice to choose our characters gender, hair color, ETC. ETC.
I mean, it probably wouldn't work but it would be a nice feature to at least choose our gender. (I wanna play as a bad ass girl!!)
Anyways, anyone else have any features you would like to see in Season 2?
14 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • It'd probably be tough to let us choose the gender of the main character.
    They'd need to record each of the lines with a male and female voice.
    Depending on how many lines there are, recording each line twice would probably take a while.

It is a pretty neat idea, though.
  • I'm Sorry but it is hard to give a character a good story if you can build them yourselves and choose Gender
    It would weaken the character and cause them to have to hire many voice actors
  • Chainsaw_bunny;761837 said:
    It'd probably be tough to let us choose the gender of the main character.
    Depending on how many lines there are, recording each line twice would probably take a while.

^^this

Yeah, I hadn't really thought of that. Oh well, I hope we do get to play a girl in season 2 though.
  • toitle_john;761842 said:
    yeah, i hadn't really thought of that. Oh well, i hope we do get to play a girl in season 2 though.
    this is illogical
  • KingOfTheDead;761844 said:
    this is illogical
    :confused: um...Okay?
  • Its entirely feasible and its been done before. Bioware did a seperate voice over for the player character in dragon age 2. You had the option to be either male or female.

Mass Effect did it. 3 times.
  • Nuked;762076 said:
    Mass Effect did it. 3 times.
    Bioware is a large Company and they are RPGs not point and clicks
    RPGs are more about making your own story fully whilst point and clicks are guided tours
  • Hudomonkey;762296 said:
    Bioware is a large Company and they are RPGs not point and clicks
    RPGs are more about making your own story fully whilst point and clicks are guided tours
    RPG's have far more dialouge than point and clicks.
This discussion has been closed.