User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead - Limited Edition Figure? (Check picture for awesomeness)

posted by Phil_TWD on - last edited - Viewed by 932 users
I've been thinking about this for a while and then when I saw today Dead Island's Riptide, I was just so surprised and amazed by the figurine body included.

[CENTER]image[/CENTER]

Sure, this might be offensive, but honestly if you play and watch violent content, I don't see any good excuse to not want this, unless it's not your style.

I'd like TellTale to someday do something like this, maybe with Season 2's of TWD. :)
15 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • God damn.. This isn't happening any more, because of the so-called "sensitive" gamers who play these violent games they're not releasing it.

I don't get it, you're fine killing in the game, but a body part is too much for ya? Ugh, fucking senseless humans.
  • Phil_TWD;762254 said:
    God damn.. This isn't happening any more, because of the so-called "sensitive" gamers who play these violent games they're not releasing it.

I don't get it, you're fine killing in the game, but a body part is too much for ya? Ugh, fucking senseless humans.
    Completely agreed. Murdering people left and right is perfectly fine, but an anatomically correct figurine? That's just too much. :mad:

It's great to have neat collector's edition bonuses like these, and I think it would be awesome if season 2 perhaps(after it's fully released) does something like this as well.
  • hmm.. can't see the pic..
  • Mornai;762264 said:
    Completely agreed. Murdering people left and right is perfectly fine, but an anatomically correct figurine? That's just too much. :mad:

It's great to have neat collector's edition bonuses like these, and I think it would be awesome if season 2 perhaps(after it's fully released) does something like this as well.
    The Walking Dead: Season 1 Collector's Edition was pretty good, but it didn't have anything close to a figure body part like this. Hopefully, TellTale will include on the Second Season.

Seriously, don't play violent games, watch violent films/series or music, if you're actually all that sensitive. Party poopers.
    gimmeseason2;762284 said:
    hmm.. can't see the pic..
    I've hosted it on ImageShack, but here's the link: http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/3652/deadislandriptidezombie.jpg
  • shoulda just took the bikini top off, an i bet everyone wouldve loved it
  • Oh i can see it now :D
    Bcroft;765662 said:
    shoulda just took the bikini top off, an i bet everyone wouldve loved it
    ^that
  • I wouldn't mind a Clem or Lee action figure.
  • Apparently sex and love-making are taboo, but decapitation, "swear words"/profanity, and murder are perfectly kosher.
  • The problem of violence in video games or movies isn't that its gruesome: it's when it is mindless and unecessary, such as in Dead Island, which is basically a video game whose only point is mutilating corpses. Others, such as TWD, had some gruesome scenes, but it wasn't the point of the game.
  • the tits look kinda wrong anyway a bit like hamburger bun tops lol

i guess giving 'sad loners' fap material or a sex aid is bad ?

also agree all the other evil nasty stuff games have in them and that gets left in...
This discussion has been closed.