User Avatar Image

Why did they choose Michonne for season 2?

posted by Abecedario on - last edited - Viewed by 1.6K users
I don't really get it, why did they choose her for the role of Clementine's 'mother' in season 2?

I think Lee was great because he wasn't that powerful, but Michonne? She is a beast. My best hope is that you control Clem instead of her.

It doesn't make sense, the game is supposed to take place before the comic and she's alone in there, why would she leave Clementine behind? What is going to sepparate them?
25 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Sutinen;762634 said:
    I'm pretty confused here.. Did you make this up, or did they already release information about Season 2?
    If he did make it up, he did good, i hope he did for Clem's sake... or she will... naaaaahhh that can't be they wouldn't chose Michone because then everybody could see Clem's (possible) death coming.
  • It's all bullshit guys. Don't worry.
    Nothing has been leaked or confirmed.
  • Abecedario;762374 said:
    I don't really get it, why did they choose her for the role of Clementine's 'mother' in season 2?

    I think Lee was great because he wasn't that powerful, but Michonne? She is a beast. My best hope is that you control Clem instead of her.

    It doesn't make sense, the game is supposed to take place before the comic and she's alone in there, why would she leave Clementine behind? What is going to sepparate them?
    image
  • Robbingrobin;762385 said:
    Uhm, she appears at the prison and saves Otis.

    You know... The Series have nothing to do with Comic/Game, right?
    Actually The game is canon with the comics
  • Crixus;763600 said:
    Actually The game is canon with the comics
    And I just did say that the TV-Series has nothing to do with the Game and Comic.
  • Robbingrobin;763615 said:
    And I just did say that the TV-Series has nothing to do with the Game and Comic.
    Oh I see what you are saying, my bad i thought you were implying the game had nothing to do with the comic either
  • oh, I finally figured it out.

    Clementine grows up to BE Michonne; they just had to fast-forward her aging process a couple of years.
  • Platinumb;763727 said:
    oh, I finally figured it out.

    Clementine grows up to BE Michonne; they just had to fast-forward her aging process a couple of years.
    And for anyone wondering, she changed her name after she got into a close call with the governor. Even though that logically doesn't make sense it HAPPENS dammit.
  • LauriNicole;764070 said:
    And for anyone wondering, she changed her name after she got into a close call with the governor. Even though that logically doesn't make sense it HAPPENS dammit.
    Well, you see, they heard the "Mentine" and thought it was "Michonne."
  • Platinumb;763727 said:
    oh, I finally figured it out.

    Clementine grows up to BE Michonne; they just had to fast-forward her aging process a couple of years.
    God damn, she grows fast :rolleyes:
This discussion has been closed.