User Avatar Image

Clementine's Expression

posted by Neilny91 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.6K users
The most traumatizing part of the game is when you ask Clem to shoot you...She gradually psychs her self up to the deed and raises the gun to fire with tears streaming down her face...but right before she fires she gives Lee this look, and I can't tell if it's regret, anger, hatred or whatever...Did anyone else notice it? What was going through her head...
31 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Neilny91;763613 said:
    The most traumatizing part of the game is when you ask Clem to shoot you...She gradually psychs her self up to the deed and raises the gun to fire with tears streaming down her face...but right before she fires she gives Lee this look, and I can't tell if it's regret, anger, hatred or whatever...Did anyone else notice it? What was going through her head...
    Rage, her thoughts "You bustard, I love you, why did you make me to do it?"
  • Disbelief. She cant believe its come to this.
    The most heart breaking for me is when you say you where bit. Her whole body language drops as she says "No"
  • When Lee tells her he got bit.
    :(
  • Well looking at it from a body expressions stance. Which is decently accurate since TTG did such a good job at the expressions. I dont see any anger, or anything like that. Her expressions is more like disbelief/shame/sadness all mixed together.

The Shame is seen as she keeps looking away, then looking back.

Sadness is seen as her eyes are squinted, closed, and she is crying.

The Disbelief is mostly verbal, but also seen in the wide eyes, eyebrows slanting up and together. Which also shows her sadness mixed in with her other emotions.

Never realized how great TTG did on facial expressions for this game.. Impressive
  • That is the photo. That broke my heart
  • Oh my God, that picture is just so emotional. You can see it in her eyes.
  • Just...just look in her eyes *sigh*
  • got that bad feeling inside, looking at the picture. Yeah disbelief must be it, mostly, sadness too...
  • Dildor;763627 said:
    When Lee tells her he got bit.
    :(
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iOiBH4xIbg this music + this picture = tears
  • Her face maybe half a second before she shoots Lee...I'm still not over the depression this game gave me
This discussion has been closed.