User Avatar Image

Reason of ***** Death

posted by Daw97 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users
As a topic, reason of Lee's death if he chopped his arm. So, what do u think, and why. Personally i think, he died of blood loss, because if u play without chopping the arm, he will pass out serveral times, and if u chop it, he will just keep going.
35 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Rock114;764062 said:
    By the time anyone even thought about cutting off his arm, the infection had spread too far into his body. He had already passed out because of it, so there was pretty much no hope after arriving at the morgue.
    Well, if we're going on how quickly blood pumps through the body. He was dead the moment he told/did not tell Christa and Omid about his bite.
  • It wasn't blood loss, obviously, because you have the option to not chop off his arm.

Neither is the bite/scratch itself what kills you. It's not some super virus. The infection as a result of the bite is what does it. I thought everyone already knew this...
  • But there is quite a time frame to amputate, like they did with Dale in the comics. That were, I'd say, 15 Minutes.
  • Robbingrobin;764068 said:
    But there is quite a time frame to amputate, like they did with Dale in the comics. That were, I'd say, 15 Minutes.
    Did they cut [Spoiler] Herchel's leg[/Spoiler] in the comics or just the TV show?
  • Robbingrobin;764068 said:
    But there is quite a time frame to amputate, like they did with Dale in the comics. That were, I'd say, 15 Minutes.
    So blood loss could be possible.
  • Rambo297;764085 said:
    So blood loss could be possible.
    Possibly, don't know how they even got the bleeding to remotely stop though.
  • Nuked;764084 said:
    Did they cut [Spoiler] Herchel's leg[/Spoiler] in the comics or just the TV show?
    Nah, they cut off Dale's leg. And then [Spoiler]canibals cut off another[/Spoiler] LOL.
  • Nuked;764084 said:
    Afaik in terms of amputation it was Hershel in the TV show and Dale in the comic. Both times the amputation happened much faster than what Lee tried; it was far too late at that point.

Other than the immediate amputations mentioned a bite has always been lethal in this franchise.
  • Do you think the choice could effect the future like omid gets bit and christa would say it did not work with lee why would it work now if you did not quick cut it off we need to try

Blood loss he did not pass out
  • Rommel49;763932 said:
    He passes out before the option to amputate the arm even comes up (it's what actually prompts the choice in the first place), the infection already spread.
    Indeed, this is pretty much the main reason that shows he did not die of blood loss.
This discussion has been closed.