User Avatar Image

Quick question

posted by Nuked on - last edited - Viewed by 668 users
How does the walker population never thin? And why is the military unable to get this under control?
23 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Nuked;764100 said:
    How does the walker population never thin? And why is the military unable to get this under control?
    Like all zombie apocalypses I'm afraid :s
  • Rozzer616;764101 said:
    Like all zombie apocalypses I'm afraid :s
    Except Shawn of the Dead.
  • Nuked;764102 said:
    Oh yeh :P but in others the military and police get swarmed somehow
  • I've got another question: in The Walking Dead, does the same thing happen all around the globe, or just the USA?
  • Nuked;764102 said:
    That's one of the most realistic zombie "apocalypse" scenario: headshots are not so easy in real life, people's reaction was genuine, the army doesn't take ages to know how to handle zombies.
  • JamesDMorgan;764106 said:
    I've got another question: in The Walking Dead, does the same thing happen all around the globe, or just the USA?
    I know in the TV show, Jenner mentioned that the French had been working on a cure.
  • All I know is in case of zombies... PUB?
  • Shrewsbury Survivor;764110 said:
    All I know is in case of zombies... PUB?
    The Winchester
  • Nuked;764100 said:
    #1 the walker population doesn't decrease because the virus is within everyone. no matter how you die, be it due to old age, car accident, shooting or zombie bite, EVERYONE turns into a zombie (unless brain was destroyed beforehand).

#2 this is the only legitimate question. the zombies in the TWD universe are soooooooooooo slow it should not be any problem whatsoever for the army to handle them. But it would be boring to simply have the army clean them all out and thus only have to deal with the people who are dieing. Sometimes logic has to be ignored to make the walking dead universe work.
  • JamesDMorgan;764106 said:
    I've got another question: in The Walking Dead, does the same thing happen all around the globe, or just the USA?
    Its global. They state it on the comic books, althought this is a meta-info.
This discussion has been closed.