User Avatar Image

Did you watch the Episode after credits scene on your first playthrough?

posted by Willzy123 on - last edited - Viewed by 636 users
It seems that most people didn't know it existed until they found out on the forums or elsewhere... I want to find out who.
26 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I saw it start playing when I was done sobbing into my pillow, so I ran to my computer and put my headphones on.

:)
  • I sat saying "Theres got to be more :'( wait... no Clemmy dont die, dont kill her you bast... ahh whos that?"
  • I never saw game credits, untill I played this game. The game was just that good.
  • Shrewsbury Survivor;765057 said:
    I sat saying "Theres got to be more :'( wait... no Clemmy dont die, dont kill her you bast... ahh whos that?"
    Did you thought that she would shoot herself? Me too. It was really scary.
  • There was a buzz on Twitter about the "post-credits" scene before the episode was even out. I checked it out.
  • I saw the twitter message too, so i stayed at the credits and waited for the scene.

Also the song was nice.
  • I stayed after the credits. I always do that, with everything. Ever since I started watching the Marvel movies.
  • I watched it on the first playthrough. The credit song was just too good and decided to hear it all.
  • well, I first saw the game on youtube and followed through another person's playthrough of it, so I saw that ending scene because I watched up to the end of that person's playthrough and he was smart enough to wait til after the credits to shut off the game.
  • zev_zev;765063 said:
    Did you thought that she would shoot herself? Me too. It was really scary.
    I kind of thought they where going to round her off. I didnt want them to but... She looked at the shells and was alone. I thought they were going to carry out a quick assasination to move on. The idea of them killing Clem off scared me. It would of been a big mistake and took me to real tears. Im more than releaved she lived.
This discussion has been closed.