User Avatar Image

lees wife

posted by KingOfTheDead on - last edited - Viewed by 1K users
I've always wondered who lees wife was. Telltale could have at least gave us a name. I've just wondered who she was this whole time with this thinking i came up with a far-fetched theory maybe lees wife is michionne

Evidence(Far Fetched)
1. Michionne said that she had and Ex-Husband. The zombies with her were her boyfriend and his best-friend.

2. Michionne was a lawyer and sometime that means you have to travel around the state to settle cases and etc. She could have developed a relationship with him while they were working on a case(we do see how michionne is with men)
3. She said she had two kids but by the look (I know looks) you can tell she’s never had a child.
Was bored so came up with this don’t judge :P TT just give us a name. (spelled her name wrong but i dont care)
44 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • multicolt;768025 said:
    i now have this strange feeling lee's wife will be the one we play as in season 2... which would make an interesting story now that i think out it.
    I wondered about that, too. It would definitely be interesting, especially if we met Clem in episode 4 or 5 and found out that Lee wasn't the man we thought he was (either he was better or worse depending on how we played). But I don't know if TTG will do that. It could come off as beating a dead horse. Although it would be very interesting to hear her side of the story, find out more about what Lee was like, if they were going to do that, I imagine our character would just be in a group with his ex-wife, and not as his ex-wife.
  • Shes his wife just accept it
  • We don't have to, it's just a theory.
  • Well its true you wanna know why because i say
  • Uhm, it was literally stated that Michonne had two daughters. Lee never had any children. I don't care if you think her body is too nice for to have had two children (bullshit logic by the way), a lady like Michonne is going to burn that extra weight in no time.

Don't lie to yourselves, this whole theory was frabricated just because they're both black...
  • OP is also black
  • Nah, there's no way. His wife was most likely eaten by the walkers.
  • Unless she took fencing classes, like Michonne, bought a sword, like Michonne, and could cut clean through a walker's neck, like Michonne.
  • CarScar;769564 said:
    Uhm, it was literally stated that Michonne had two daughters. Lee never had any children. I don't care if you think her body is too nice for to have had two children (bullshit logic by the way), a lady like Michonne is going to burn that extra weight in no time.

Don't lie to yourselves, this whole theory was frabricated just because they're both black...
    She said it theres no proof she did
  • KingOfTheDead;769673 said:
    She said it theres no proof she did
    So, what characters state isn't proof? Michonne just lied for shits and giggles? I'm sorry but this is just silly.
This discussion has been closed.