User Avatar Image

How did Clem drag Lee into the jewellery store?

posted by N7. on - last edited - Viewed by 3.6K users
I just wonder how she was able to carry Lee:confused:
I think Lee was kind of rot! and because of that he lose Weight or something like that
94 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • i couldnt drag my brother more than a feet but hes 250lbs...
    lee looks to be about 180, so its possible.
  • Well. with enough adrenaline and will power, she definitely could do it. Plus, he was bit, so I bet he lost a lot of weight. As well, she also had a lot of time because the zombies were not going for her as she was covered in zombie guts.
  • Well, if you cut off Lee's arm, that's couple extra pounds that Clem didn't have to carry... :D

Personally, I'm going with adrenaline + zombie-innard lubricant as the most likely explanation. Also, Clem probably didn't have to drag or push him that far, as they were in a rather narrow area.

Still, kudos to Clem for her awesome feat of strength!
  • There is a big difference between carrying something, and dragging something.
  • Her parents helped her of course :)
  • Pride;731636 said:
    It would have been illogical if she couldn't have dragged him -_-
    shes 9 yrs old and every picture you see of her shes very slim and not particularly strong looking, shes able to pull a fully grown unconcious man across rough pavement through a herd of walkers who, no matter how much guts shes been smeared with, will notice her efforts. and is able to get him under a garage door that was only opened "a little bit" without being attacked. I don,t know if you have children but I have a very fit 10 yr old daughter and while she may be able too pull me across a polished wooden floor she couldn't across pavement.
  • ColtPeacemaker00;734451 said:
    shes 9 yrs old and every picture you see of her shes very slim and not particularly strong looking, shes able to pull a fully grown unconcious man across rough pavement through a herd of walkers who, no matter how much guts shes been smeared with, will notice her efforts. and is able to get him under a garage door that was only opened "a little bit" without being attacked. I don,t know if you have children but I have a very fit 10 yr old daughter and while she may be able too pull me across a polished wooden floor she couldn't across pavement.
    What are you talking about? TellTale is immune to plotholes.
  • Doctanian;734463 said:
    What are you talking about? TellTale is immune to plotholes.
    o thats right....I forgot....nm
  • N7.;731589 said:
    I just wonder how she was able to carry Lee:confused:
    I think Lee was kind of rot! and because of that he lose Weight or something like that
    Umm, she eats her spinach?
  • Eric Northman;734486 said:
    Umm, she eats her spinach?
    yeah that or her wheaties...you know ...the breakfast of champions :)
This discussion has been closed.