User Avatar Image

Help in S203, Night of the Raving Dead

posted by Croutons on - last edited - Viewed by 1.3K users
I got into the castle, but how do I beat Jurgen at a rhyming match? :confused:
16 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    Think about some of the classic ways to weaken or kill a vampire, and then go sleuthing around any environment you can, to see what you can find!

Being set on fire... Sunlight... Stake to the heart... Garlic... Holy water... A crucifix... Decapitation...
  • I believe Jurgen loves some television show and would emulate anything on it that they did.
  • Tester Scott;53377 said:
    I believe Jurgen loves some television show and would emulate anything on it that they did.
    Yeah, I know. I figured that out, if you read my spoiler. I beat him now, the only problem I have now is with Jesse James hand, I know how to finish it but he kicks back right next to the cake then every time I have him fire he just stays in the same place, even thoug he's pointing diagonally.
  • well... surely you are not the only people in the diner that the hand will react to
  • I can't figure out how to move the spot light onto him...
  • User Avatar Image
    jmm
    The DJ station has a lot of buttons.... have you tried them all?
  • Please tell me how to make the Alchemy machine to work.Brendan,if you now how please write it to a spoiler. Please,i need it very much?[B][B]:confused::confused::confused::confused::(
Add Comment