User Avatar Image

How about someone like Ben as a new Protagonist?

posted by Chanut_N on - last edited - Viewed by 1.4K users
Ben 2.00 as a new protagonist in Season 2.

The game will force you to decide between the most moronic solutions. Which stupid way would you choose? Something like that.
68 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I wouldn't want to be a full blown trips-over-his-own-shoelaces-and-kills-five-people Ben 2.0, but i think that's an interesting idea.

Perhaps you play as someone who screws up bad and causes a death, and you have to live with that and how people treat you about it throughout the episodes.
  • well... in that case i think silent would be the best choice
  • Chanut_N;772453 said:
    Ben 2.00 as a new protagonist in Season 2.

The game will force you to decide between the most moronic solutions. Which stupid way would you choose? Something like that.
    If Telltale felt like trolling the fans, this would definitely be a good way of going about it. :p
  • No, because if I came between Clem and her surviving because my character was a coward, I'd be dropping myself off a bell tower :P
  • Pre-order cancelled.
  • DreadMagus;772592 said:
    Pre-order cancelled.
    Liked!
  • well, I for one think it will be interesting and I'd still play it just to see how much of a "screw-up" I can be :P
  • gimmeseason2;772602 said:
    well, I for one think it will be interesting and I'd still play it just to see how much of a "screw-up" I can be :P
    You should give Mass Effect 2 a try. Or watch "Mass Effect 2 Bad Ending: Everyone dies" to see someone try to mess up in every way possible. ;)
  • I can think of one situation where there is a hatchet on the double doors and a gun with one ammo left on the third floors. Which one would you pick?
  • maybe not Ben 2.0 but someone that was scared of things and lacks confidence could be good, like having the option to "run away" from action sequences could be interesting or the silent option being because the character is to shy to speak up or they awkwardly cant think of anything to say rather than just deciding that saying nothing was the appropriate thing to do, but that may be hard to convey without just being the whole "looking at the blood on the floor then slipping on that blood twice" the whole game kind of senario
This discussion has been closed.