941 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Vainamoinen;779876 said:
    Nothing to do with keys. The "guests are starting to arrive" points in the same general direction: Characters from different franchises coming together to do... something. Something not poker.
    Spiritual sequel to Poker Night. Key Night at the Inventory then?

Can't see how it could link to anything else previously announced.
  • Alcoremortis;779886 said:
    Maybe the letters rearrange to make a different word? Like... katies Pery... Katy Perry is going to be in it. I solved the mystery!
    I'd Katy her Perry.

Also, if this turns out to be Murder at the Inventory, I'll... probably going to purchase it.
  • Vainamoinen;779876 said:
    Yeah, isn't it interesting how puzzlebox keeps her promise and us informed about the new stuff? :D :D
    At least we've been informed that something is coming, and with a time frame of when to expect it. That's a hell of a lot better than the advance warning we're used to getting.
  • Can I say that I don't want this to be any of their previously announced projects? Heck, I'd love it if this turned out to be an entirely original project, not based on any existing franchise.

But it's probably going to end up being something Fables related.
  • Hey, maybe we'll finally find out what happened to this Dudebrough guy.
  • I'm thinking Poker Night 2. We know Telltale doesn't have the Leisure Suit Larry license, but this would be pretty much the perfect teaser for a Larry comeback.

Edit: I just realized that the box with the key in it is in the exact same style as the Poker Night menu. Definitely a Poker Night sequel (possibly without poker).
  • So Telltale's next game is about wife swapping.
  • GaryCXJk;779889 said:
    Also, if this turns out to be Murder at the Inventory, I'll... probably going to purchase it.
    characters from various franchises show up for a family friendly shipping orgy, but find themselves in the middle of a classic murder mystery instead.
  • There is one sentence I don't quite like:
    Find out April 1st, 2013.
    This is going to be their big April fools thing.
    Or they are finally announcing what we all want but are too afraid to ask for:
    Jurrassic Park: The Game 2. Now with more QTEs.

Also cheating the site doesn't work. I tried
    http://www.thekeyparty.com/img/keys-1.jpg
  • Well, now if it's not a cross-franchise murder-mystery dating sim, I'm going to be very disappointed.
Add Comment