941 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    ttg_Stemmle Telltale Alumni
    Oh, hey Max.

Also is it me or was Sam's model changed a little? His suit looks darker.

Well spotted. What mysteries does Sam's new model conceal?

Y'know, other than looking pretty damn snazzy.

Mike
  • To my understanding, Omaha is where you have 4 cards in your hand instead of 2 like in texas holdem. So you have a greater chance of getting a better hand?
  • Well spotted. What mysteries does Sam's new model conceal?

Mike

Looks like his skin (or fur) has more detail, too.

Are you guys...planning something?
  • Well spotted. What mysteries does Sam's new model conceal?

Mike

It means he accidentally got some of his laundry mixed with Lee's, is what I think. Some of that dark Walking Dead atmosphere got stuck to it.
  • Also "Hnnng", Claptrap+GlaDos=<3 XD

I want that one as my background now, him offering a rose to the sexy beast that is GlaDos just screams wonders XD
  • Maybe this is just me, but I also think Claptrap's shaded a little differently from how he is in Borderlands. It's a nice touch.
  • This still doesn't answer one question I have: Will there possibly be multiplayer?
    Is there any hint of that potentially happening?
  • Telltale Employees, may I ask what your idea of who "The Player" is supposed to be?

Are they supposed to be their own character, since they've apparently been around since your first card game?
    Now that they're dragging loot around to multiple other games, I guess the implication is also that they're you, the person controlling whatever characters you control in any game.

But now non-video game characters are here, so I guess it extends outside of just games.

Am I ever not playing as The Player?

This shit is giving me an existential crisis.
  • I just realized that, how such a huge thing like Glados moved from Aperture Science to The Inventory and didn't even get a single bruise or missing part on herself?
  • Who says that Aperture doesn't extend globally?
Add Comment