941 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'm hoping this'll be available as a preorder before its official release, as I'd like to make this the very first game I've ever preordered in my life.
  • User Avatar Image
    Blind Sniper Moderator
    Made some updated iOS backgrounds.

http://imgur.com/a/txok7#0
  • Blind Sniper;783076 said:

Those are sweet. Swiping for my own iOS.
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    AmbiguousRes;783065 said:
    I've been hoping someone would give an official yay or nay on this, but I'll just throw out the question again and direct it at Puzzlebox:
    Will there be any multiplayer at any time, be it on release or in a later update/DLC?

Edit: I'll leave this as my last time asking, cause I'm already happy that the game is gonna be out :3
    I can't speak to the future, but this one is single player. There are lots of multiplayer poker games out there... I think the uniqueness of the Telltale Poker Night games is the chance to play with a disparate cast of characters you'd never expect to see together, and hear the banter between them.
    Blind Sniper;783076 said:

Those are so awesome, I tweeted the link. :)
  • The hard question is which one do I use- Claptrap, Sam or GLaDOS?
  • hey wait that doesn't sound like Bruce Campbell..... What gives?
  • User Avatar Image
    HoboStew Telltale Staff
    AmbiguousRes;783065 said:
    I've been hoping someone would give an official yay or nay on this, but I'll just throw out the question again and direct it at Puzzlebox:
    Will there be any multiplayer at any time, be it on release or in a later update/DLC?
    People asked about this in the first game too, and the answer is the same: Poker Night is all about the characters you are playing with and the special items you can win. The poker is fun, sure, but you can't have the wacky interactions with these characters with multiplayer; it only works with single player. If its multiplayer you want, there are plenty of other options out there.
  • Strongsadioware;783073 said:
    The sad thing is, people are STILL dead certain on it possibly being a prank.
    Actually, this will potentially increase its visibility over time, with people having evoking "Oh, I remember hearing about that," and "ZOMG! It's real!" reactions that continue beyond the initial launch hype.

I imagine it was intentional.
  • I know this is a small thing but why did TTG decide to change Sam's suit from blue to black? I'm just wondering since in almost every Sam & Max thing i have seen (Which would mean some episodes of the cartoon, S&M Hit the Road, and S&M Seasons 1-3 and it seems weird to change it now :/
  • The fact that every time a dev comes on here, it's to answer something other than the BC line of query is a pretty good sign that it's not him...
Add Comment