User Avatar Image

OK, who else has been playing the Sam & Max theme on Audiosurf?

posted by BlackMageJ on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users
I thought I was going to be all witty and come up with "Audiosurfin' the Highway", and then it turns out there are already three other people on the leaderboard (at least I beat one of you...)
15 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • You know, I haven't done that, I only have one of the soundtrack MP3's because I'm not really into jazz (although it makes for good background music).
    But, you know, I think I'll try TKO sometime.
  • Oh, shoot. That's brilliant! I've gotta reinstall the demo so that they let me play more songs in it. image
  • I played the intro theme from hit-the-road on it, it's awesome(bumpy ride!).
  • Kedri;54384 said:
    I've gotta reinstall the demo so that they let me play more songs in it. image
    Does that really work??? I only tried "New Location Unlocked" in the demo, but did not submit the score.
  • *raises hand* Guilty as well :p.

Has anybody else tried "Cruisin'" yet? It's one hell of a ride :D.

No pun intended...
  • Mirko;54395 said:
    Does that really work??? I only tried "New Location Unlocked" in the demo, but did not submit the score.
    Steam shouldn't let that happen, it would know you already played the demo.
    Besides, what's so bad about just buying the game? It's $10, not that big a deal.
  • TrogLlama;54417 said:
    Besides, what's so bad about just buying the game? It's $10, not that big a deal.
    No, Steam didn't remember. And I don't want to spend ten dollars on a game that doesn't interest me much. It's fun, but not the kind of fun you pay for. In fact, I may not even reinstall it for the Sam & Max theme.
  • Perhaps I should jump in on this AudioSurf craze then... I'm dowloading the demo now. :)
  • TrogLlama;54417 said:
    Yeah, it should not let that happen but it does. It's a bit strange... it logs everything (i think) but does not know you already played the 4 (or 5???) song demo (which is a bit short anyway in my opinion) and lets you play it again, but this could be audiosurfs fault, not letting steam know it did expire.

10 dollars is not that much, but i am trying to save as much money as possible right now. Otherwise I might have bought it, and maybe I will buy it later. I like the idea, that it takes any music and creates levels based on it, but I don't think it's a "must-have"-game. And I had had more fun with Peggle and would buy that first ;) .
Add Comment