User Avatar Image

If Clementine dies

posted by master psychic on - last edited - Viewed by 1.4K users
Don't get mad at me i'm just speculating but if Clementine appears in season 2 and maybe in episode 3 of season 2 she gets bitten and we have two options : shoot her or leave her to become a walker and i don't want that to happen , but if that happens will we be able to play the rest of season 2 without her ? What if Kirkman influences Telltale to kill her off just for a shock moment for the fans of this game like us and to show that The Walking Dead is never safe and that there is no hope , Glenn was fan favorite but Kirkman din't care and killed him anyways .
So if Clem dies could we have the strenght to continue season 2 without her ?
25 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'll be able to play on. It might piss me off a bit, but it'll add to the emotional engagement with the story.
    I'll also continue if characters I like are still around.
  • I'll be like Kenny after he lost Duck and Kat.
  • I'd shoot her!
  • I take a train to Georgia and bury my game where she dies to honor her :P

In reality, I'd be upset and probably sulk a few days, then talk about her for a month, and then relate her to the walking dead throughout the franchise, yelling "She's not dead, we didn't see her body!!!" type thing ;) I'll also hate Telltale until the next season came out :P If another didn't come... It'd be a grudge lol.
  • If Kirkman convinces TT to kill her off I would do the same thing that Steven Yeun did and write both Mr. Kirkman and TTG a very angry letter with way too many frowny faces.
  • gimmeseason2;786161 said:
    If Kirkman convinces TT to kill her off I would do the same thing that Steven Yeun did and write both Mr. Kirkman and TTG a very angry letter with way too many frowny faces.
    This ^
  • Tazzle27;786153 said:
    I'd shoot her!
    Yeah. We get it. You hate the 9 year old fictional video game character...
  • gimmeseason2;786161 said:
    If Kirkman convinces TT to kill her off I would do the same thing that Steven Yeun did and write both Mr. Kirkman and TTG a very angry letter with way too many frowny faces.
    If such coercion took place, our formally written grievances shall know no bounds.
  • mark$man;786159 said:
    i take a train to georgia and bury my game where she dies to honor her :p

in reality, i'd be upset and probably sulk a few days, then talk about her for a month, and then relate her to the walking dead throughout the franchise, yelling "she's not dead, we didn't see her body!!!" type thing ;) i'll also hate telltale until the next season came out :p if another didn't come... It'd be a grudge lol.
    lol :)
  • Clementine dying? There's a certain line we have to cross...
    gimmeseason2;786161 said:
    If I remember correctly, Steven's letter was a joke.
This discussion has been closed.