User Avatar Image

Winter is comming...

posted by zev_zev on - last edited - Viewed by 995 users
As you might have noticed, the actions of the last episodes of the first season unfold in late autumn. In the comics Robert Kirkman, shows us how the cold affects the zombies, they freezing! In fact, winter is the safest period in the universe TWD, but there are new dangers: deadly cold and hunger. This opens up new opportunities for making the scenario and for the disclosure of the characters. Are you agree with me?

P.S. I hope that they doesn't skip the winter season, as AMC skip it in TV-series, that was pretty dumb (8 mounth later) c'mon you skip the winter only because you don't want to shoot series in cold weather. But the game it's different situation, thet can do anything. So, i hope that Telltale will not skip the winter like TV show.
30 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • AMC is shooting season 4 in May, so I doubt that they will include snow in the show yet.

But yeah, it would be awesome for season 2 of the game to be set in winter.
  • I think the reason they skipped Winter in the AMC series because they started filming outside of winter, and couldn't afford to wait or to fake it due to budget cuts and time constraints. As for the games, I would like it to go into Winter at some point, especially as it was one of the many arguments used by Lilly and Kenny in S1 for leaving / staying at the motor inn.
  • Sounds like fun, would be nice to have a snowball throwing weapon :]
  • But it doesn't always get very cold in Georgia, especially in the southern part. It may not get cold enough to freeze very often.
  • saladdays;787206 said:
    But it doesn't always get very cold in Georgia, especially in the southern part. It may not get cold enough to freeze very often.
    Yeah, maybe just to an extent.
  • Agree zev zev! Winter could throw up all sorts of unexpected things. unlocked doors frozen shut,ice crossings,harder to get away from zombies,could be good.
  • saladdays;787206 said:
    But it doesn't always get very cold in Georgia, especially in the southern part. It may not get cold enough to freeze very often.
    We haven't considered the possibility of traveling to another state, maybe where the weather is a little bit harsher during winters.
  • I can't play TWD without Lee!
  • Great idea zev_zev ;)
  • Would be cool to see snow in the game :D I'm all in on that idea ;)
This discussion has been closed.