User Avatar Image

Poker Night 3 - Fantasy Casting Thread

posted by BrianBoyko on - last edited - Viewed by 36.2K users
Howdy. Just thought there might be some interesting places to mine for characters for Poker Night 3.

For example: Farscape. You could get the licence from Channel 9, it's famous enough to be known, obscure enough that the licence is available. Scorpius, Rygel, & Chiana, I think, would make the best choice of players.

From the Valve stable, I'm thinking Dr. Kleiner.

From Adult Swim/Williams St: Nathan Explosion, Master Shake, Cheryl Tunt (from Archer), BraK.

Miscellaneous: Pearl Forrester or Tom Servo from MST3K, Dark Helmet from Spaceballs... Elvira...

and finally...

Tommy Wiseau. As himself.
202 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Any video game that contained Karl Pilkington, I would have to buy. No questions asked.
  • No offence or anything but we already have 2 threads this could have gone in. There is the DLC Character ideas thread and the Poker Night 3 fantasy casting thread.

Anyway it would be cool to see The Spy as a character.
  • Oscar from Jurassic Park the Game
    Brock from Venture Bros
    Larry from the Walking Dead Game
    Who would win ?
    My bet is on Oscar .
  • User Avatar Image
    Profanity BANNED
    Are they playing poker or are they beating the shit out of each other? It's not really clear, you're posting in a Poker game sub-thread, but you're also listing very tough ass kicking machines.
  • Profanity;791076 said:
    Are they playing poker or are they beating the shit out of each other? It's not really clear, you're posting in a Poker game sub-thread, but you're also listing very tough ass kicking machines.
    Beating the shit out of each other and i'm posting this in a Poker game sub-thread because well this is a crossover game so why not ?
  • User Avatar Image
    Profanity BANNED
    Eh, whatever, I've seen threads more off topic.

I'm gonna go ahead and say Brock too, he's a badass and a total bro. He doesn't even need guns to rain carnage!
  • RAnthonyMahan;790996 said:
    Any video game that contained Karl Pilkington, I would have to buy. No questions asked.
    Hell. Yes.

Make it happen, Telltale! Poker Night 3!
  • I know that Poker night 2 just came out but I'm sure some other people already are hoping for in the next game.

Personally I'd love to see Lee from TWD, he would be a great straight man, and would probably play like Sam or Tyco, you could easily pair him up with Clem too.
    As a second character I'd love to see Bosco from Sam & Max in the spotlight, he could be an insane bluffer and his conversations would play off of Lee well.
    As a third character I'd like to see Carl from Aqua Team on Adult Swim, seeing how Poker Night 2 was able to get Brock it would be nice to see Carl and his hi-jinks.
    And as the last character I think a great fit would be Archer from the FX Archer series, I'm sure it's a stretch but I believe he would be able to play off everyone else really well and is an all around funny character.
  • User Avatar Image
    HoboStew Telltale Staff
    PK3? Poker Knight 3?
Add Comment