User Avatar Image

Poker Night 3 - Fantasy Casting Thread

posted by BrianBoyko on - last edited - Viewed by 40.8K users
Howdy. Just thought there might be some interesting places to mine for characters for Poker Night 3.

For example: Farscape. You could get the licence from Channel 9, it's famous enough to be known, obscure enough that the licence is available. Scorpius, Rygel, & Chiana, I think, would make the best choice of players.

From the Valve stable, I'm thinking Dr. Kleiner.

From Adult Swim/Williams St: Nathan Explosion, Master Shake, Cheryl Tunt (from Archer), BraK.

Miscellaneous: Pearl Forrester or Tom Servo from MST3K, Dark Helmet from Spaceballs... Elvira...

and finally...

Tommy Wiseau. As himself.
205 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Carl from Aqua Teen is a must!
  • space ghost SPACE GHOST
  • crfh;792349 said:
    space ghost SPACE GHOST
    These citizens aren't getting enough oxygen if they think otherwise, that's for sure.
  • VandalHeart383;792259 said:
    Carl from Aqua Teen is a must!
    Carl would be great, but I feel like either Shake or Meatwad has to be there with him giving her terrible advice to really get him angry.
  • Registered an account just to post this:

Hoagie from Day of the Tentacle. Danny Delk is still doing VO work, and he recently worked with Telltale in their Monkey Island reboot, reprising his role as Murray the Skull. Hoagie would make for some great table banter, and they already have worked with the voice actor. It makes so much sense... I hope it's within the realm of possibility.
  • Registered an account just to post this:

Hoagie from Day of the Tentacle. Danny Delk is still doing VO work, and he recently worked with Telltale in their Monkey Island reboot, reprising his role as Murray the Skull. Hoagie would make for some great table banter, and they already have worked with the voice actor. It makes so much sense... I hope it's within the realm of possibility.
  • There selection will probably as random as the one for the pass games. Anyways I hope they bring in characters from Monkey Island series. Maybe Wallace or Gromit too. Don't be surprised they also bring someone from the Walking Dead series.

As for the Valve side Imagine the G-Man from Half Life at the table...... what a poker face that would be!
  • ThatoneJeff;792410 said:
    Hank Hill.
    Really?

And lets put Homer Simpson next to him with Peter Griffin.
  • Kainchild;792664 said:
    Really?

And lets put Homer Simpson next to him with Peter Griffin.
    Naw man, those guys are all laughs and no brains.

Hank would be some Texas charm to the table, and be pretty good at poker too.
Add Comment