User Avatar Image

PN2 Brock Samson's Luck

posted by Boryenko on - last edited - Viewed by 312 users
Does anyone else have it when it's you against Brock showdown. You have a 97% chance to win, and he has a 3% chance to win, and Brock wins?

It wouldn't be a problem if it didn't happen most of the time.
2 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
Add Comment