User Avatar Image

Release date info/discussion

posted by Keupajer on - last edited - Viewed by 12.6K users
Hello people:)

I just wanted a thread, to help us keep track of the newest information about, when we can play the first episode og The Wolf amoung us.

I have seached a lot, but I can't find anything about it. So I hope, that you will all post every bit of info you got, in this thread, to help everybody, who does not live on this forum:)

Ps. Rumors are wellcome to:)
142 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Profanity BANNED
    Summer. That's all we got.
  • Profanity;791767 said:
    Summer. That's all we got.
    Thanks. Then at least this thread will be ready, when something does happen:)
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    I herewith reserve the right to open a new one or hijack the first post of this one. :)
  • Vainamoinen;792336 said:
    I herewith reserve the right to open a new one or hijack the first post of this one. :)
    Sounds like business as usual. ;)
  • Vainamoinen;792336 said:
    Oh yeah?

Just called the GSG-9... Gamers save gamers - NEIN...

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Nintendo Boy1;792524 said:
    Sounds like business as usual. ;)
    The "release date thread" is actually a rather recent invention. And the first post should be continuously updated FACT so the new dudes and dudettes aren't mislead by the usual wikia/wikipedia wishful thinking or site X placeholder date/potentized rumor shenanigans.

I intend to also put up an FAQ soon-ish, but I really don't have the neccessary A's to my Q's yet. :(
  • User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator
    Vainamoinen;792848 said:
    I intend to also put up an FAQ soon-ish, but I really don't have the neccessary A's to my Q's yet. :(
    Your post got me to make one. I've always wanted to do one, and now I have. Yay! :D

Now, we just have to wait until there's enough information for the FAQ thread to be updated. :) Or, Telltale can just surprise us all and release the first episode out of the blue. I wouldn't mind that either. ;)
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    I had something more in depth in mind. But concise & crispy is of course also an option. ;)
  • Vainamoinen;792848 said:
    Well that makes two of us...
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    Vainamoinen;792336 said:
    Me too. :p

Beyond "summer", there's no concrete release date as yet, but when there is you can bet it'll be announced on Facebook, Twitter, our blog... and I guess in this thread too. :)
Add Comment