User Avatar Image

Moxi has no pants?

posted by Kainchild on - last edited - Viewed by 2.3K users
I just noticed she's wearing nothing but blue frilly panties.
29 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Who else would be a gaming bartender?
  • What's more bothersome from an objectification standpoint is that she doesn't speak. She doesn't have a voice. She doesn't contribute anything to the conversation. She's literally just there to serve drinks and look pretty. Which is really a big disservice to the character, who actually has an interesting and more fully realized personality in Borderlands.
  • thesporkman;792739 said:
    What's more bothersome from an objectification standpoint is that she doesn't speak. She doesn't have a voice. She doesn't contribute anything to the conversation. She's literally just there to serve drinks and look pretty. Which is really a big disservice to the character, who actually has an interesting and more fully realized personality in Borderlands.
    Apparently Telltale couldn't afford to bring on the voice actor for the game but were able to at least bring her in as a bartender which makes perfect sense since the inventory should have a bar and they did in fact have borderland characters in it.

I don't see where that would be objectifying. She didn't speak much in the original game to begin with until you started the conversation with her or she got to know you.
  • Kainchild;792566 said:
    I got a kick out of Claptrap saying "What in Moxi's butt dimples am I doing here!"
    Me too, haha!
  • Kainchild;792754 said:
    She didn't speak much in the original game to begin with until you started the conversation with her or she got to know you.
    That's normal NPC behavior.
  • Kyronea;792499 said:
    Moxi is in this game pretty much for blatant sex appeal and nothing else. It's rather bothersome.
    So i guess you would rather see a guy in speedos serving drinks?
  • VandalHeart383;793502 said:
    Franky is SUPPPEEEER~!
  • VandalHeart383;793502 said:
    I'd rather not see any character be objectified.
  • Hudomonkey;792733 said:
    Who else would be a gaming bartender?
    Bosco?
  • Flyingman356;793546 said:
    Bosco?
    Yes please.
Add Comment