User Avatar Image

What happened to the store merchandising?

posted by Stika on - last edited - Viewed by 2.1K users
I remember a few years back there was plenty of Monkey Island and Sam & Max themed merch.

Posters, buttons, coffee mugs, etc.

what happened to them? I can't find them anywhere :\
32 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • The coffee mugs turned out to be extremely poisonous. I don't know what happened to the rest of the merchandise though.
  • flesk;792514 said:
    The coffee mugs turned out to be extremely poisonous.
    Sounds like Stan sold it.
  • coolsome;792515 said:
    Sounds like Stan sold it.
    I would totally buy his jacket.
  • A shame all of the cool stuff merch is gone. I guess they just weren't selling
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Ouch, since last time I checked, they have killed almost everything from the store. There's two physical items still available right now ("Stock up on featured Telltale merch"), and one of them's a game...

Remedy this please!
  • I'm hoping to get the Surfin' The Highway collection, provided it's still available (I tried ordering it from a comic book store, and was sadly told it was out of print), and possibly the Season 3 bonus DVD (I already own S3 on Steam).

I was sad to see the Skeletal Max shirt was gone. That was something I had been planning to buy as well.
  • That Skeletal Max shirt is the best T-shirt I have ever bought online. It was exactly the right size and had really nice fabric.

Looking back, I should have bought half a dozen so I never run out.
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    medacris;792731 said:
    I'm hoping to get the Surfin' The Highway collection
    Errrrr, you're in luck, it's one of the two remaining products. ;)

Still, a new hardcover edition with the "Big Sleep" should be out any minute now! would be a cool thing for Telltale to next put in their store.
  • Wow. It really is sad to see the store so barren. I have so many cool things that I've gotten from the Telltale store over the past few years. It's disappointing to see that come to an end.
  • They should sell smoking monkeys.

Add Comment