124 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Night of the Swinging Albino Llamas?
  • The Mystery of the Dodecahedron on the Rodhocetus' Emakimono?
  • Summer in Hell.

If it takes place in Hell.
  • Bosco Inferno! (pun on Disco Inferno :p )
  • the island in the center of the earth
    (201, remember?)
  • doom's the word

t-h-e-m vs. freelance police

the final frontier

... :confused:
  • The Bosco Identity

The story of one man versus T.H.E.M.; Bosco, sure that T.H.E.M. is on to him flees the country using one of his many disguises, armed with only his Bosco Tech gadgets and a bag full of money. The Bosco Entity follows The Freelance Police, turned T.H.E.M. operatives, as they track Bosco down. Political Intrigue, foreign locales, stunning DeSoto chases and vicious Max attacks; The Bosco Entity is the box office hit of the summer.

Edit: Changed the title a bit, from "The Bosco Entity" to "The Bosco Identity". The post below from Kedri made my original choice of changing the word seem weird to me, I like this one better, thanks Kedri.
  • krin;56672 said:
    The Bosco Entity

The story of one man versus T.H.E.M.; Bosco, sure that T.H.E.M. is on to him flees the country using one of his many disguises, armed with only his Bosco Tech gadgets and a bag full of money. The Bosco Entity follows The Freelance Police, turned T.H.E.M. operatives, as they track Bosco down. Political Intrigue, foreign locales, stunning DeSoto chases and vicious Max attacks; The Bosco Entity is the box office hit of the summer.
    I'd watch that again and again and again and again. But NOT 6 times!
Add Comment