User Avatar Image

What is your favorite game other then Walking Dead

posted by Bioshock Infinite WD on - last edited - Viewed by 2.2K users
What is your favorite game or series of games other then Walking Dead? I like the Bioshock series, big surprise, and Fallout so what is yours.
71 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
    1. Walking Dead
    2. The Binding of Isaac
    3. Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic
    4. Dark Souls
    5. Super Smash Bros. Melee
    6. Tony Hawk's Underground
    7. To the Moon
    8. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
    9. Infamous 1
    10. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
    11. Infamous 2
    12. Batman Arkham Asylum
    13. The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion
  • Fire Emblem Series :D
  • Other than TWD: Super Smash Brothers, Zelda series, Super Mario Galaxy, Portal, Bioshock, Bastion, Plants vs Zombies :B
  • The Siren series, Left 4 Dead series, Shadow Hearts series, Amensia: The Dark Descent, Silent Hill: Shattered Memories.

I tend to like Surivival Horror games with stealth elements, so as long as it's challenging but fair.
  • L.A. Noire, Age of Empires II, Warcraft 3, many others, mainly RTS and a couple of shooters.
  • Thank God I am not the only person who still play's RTS, I do not know anybody that still plays those great games.
  • Yeah the genre hasn't got new games for a while, except the SCII expansion. I'm looking foward for company of heroes 2.
  • That makes two of us.
  • That makes two of us.

Three, just played the original CoH a while ago, can't wait for CoH II.
    -RTS player too by the way guys, you're not alone :D
    SCII is Starcraft right? Didn't play that, but I do love AoE II, even nowadays, and Rome II seems to become great as well.
  • i know i shouldn't be saying this in this thread...but why is this in the spoiler forum?
    i don't think there would be much spoilers about other games.
    ....but there are slightly more people in here...
This discussion has been closed.