User Avatar Image

Are we sure that THE WOLF AMOUNG US is not the thing that....

posted by Negan_ on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users
will make the wait for season 2 a little less agonizing? i could see them trying to pull that on us lol
28 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Well, they specifically said "more Walking Dead", so i would hope not.
  • Uhm sorry, I don't really understand the question, do you mean if the release of this game will make the wait for TWD less agonizing? Correct me if I got it wrong, please.

    I could imagine so, maybe that game is going to enertain even those, who only have played the Walking Dead if they give it a shot, I certainly will.
  • I think he mean they bring that game out to have people more talk about "TWAU" instead of TWD. So during that, they (TellTale) have more time/space to work more on Season 2.
  • ZeroShoot;795147 said:
    Uhm sorry, I don't really understand the question, do you mean if the release of this game will make the wait for TWD less agonizing? Correct me if I got it wrong, please.

    I could imagine so, maybe that game is going to enertain even those, who only have played the Walking Dead if they give it a shot, I certainly will.
    Sarcasum is the lowest form of asums dude.
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    everette;795116 said:
    will make the wait for season 2 a little less agonizing? i could see them trying to pull that on us lol
    To make this absolutely clear: Yes, if you liked TWD game, there's a high chance that The Wolf among Us WILL help you over those hard, hard Clementine deprived months. ;)

    But the 'little extra' thing Telltale has announced has nothing to do with TWaU. Whatever it is, it will be something Walking Dead related. I have of course thought about a TWD character making it into TWaU - but the idea is ridiculous, as these are two entirely separate universes.
  • Vainamoinen;795195 said:
    To make this absolutely clear: Yes, if you liked TWD game, there's a high chance that The Wolf among Us WILL help you over those hard, hard Clementine deprived months. ;)

    But the 'little extra' thing Telltale has announced has nothing to do with TWaU. Whatever it is, it will be something Walking Dead related. I have of course thought about a TWD character making it into TWaU - but the idea is ridiculous, as these are two entirely separate universes.
    am i the only person in the world who dont give a crap about clem? lol i okyed the game for the brutal action and the choices you can make with peoples lifes, not to be a daddy figure lol
  • everette;795193 said:
    Sarcasum is the lowest form of asums dude.
    I'm no native speaker, dude... how can I know?
  • you and Tazzle are the only ones that do not like Clementine, as far as I know.
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    everette;795116 said:
    will make the wait for season 2 a little less agonizing? i could see them trying to pull that on us lol
    What he means is that at some point someone said there is stuff in the works at TTG that will make the wait for Season Two less agonizing. He's postulating that that "stuff" in question is just The Wolf Among Us. Nope!
  • Well if the all mighty devs say no, they sadly it's not happening.
This discussion has been closed.