72 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Back to the Fu I mean, it's obviously not the franchise which makes a good game.

I'm starting to think your not the real Ozzie Mandrill...
  • I'm sorry. I don't care at all anymore.

I couldn't care less about whatever Telltale is doing now or in the future. And I doubt even Tales of Monkey Island Season 2 would get me to care again. I stopped caring after they failed to do the simple thing and announce King's Quest was done. Fuck 'em.

I won't play their Sam and Max. I won't play their Fables. I won't play Futurama if they do it, even though that's what I wanted for years. And I wish I could get a refund for the Walking Dead.

I'm sick and tired of fake, ugly people in the video game industry. I cared about Telltale because they used to be different from everyone else, outside of maybe Double Fine and Autumn Moon. Now I could not care less. I almost tried to apply for an internship there recently. I ended up not doing this in spite of everyone close to me telling me I'm stupid for not jumping at the chance. Why would I want to work at any company who acts this way? Who refuses to fix horrible glitches. Who refuses to let people know they cancelled a property until months after the fact? What are they going to teach me? Fuck adventure games?

I'll buy an Xbox One before I buy into another Telltale series until I see a serious change of heart in the company. That's it. I am absolutely done.
  • Secret Fawful you just seem to be mad at the world for not being exactly what you want it to be
  • Yeah? So fucking what?

Ooh, flowers and sunshine! I love everything you like! Does that mean I get to be a cool kid now? WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

I'll go take some fucking medication prescribed precisely to make me care about the things you like. Oh wait, that doesn't exist. I'll play The Walking Dead to the end when Telltale releases a patch that lets me kill Clementine so I can actually have choices in my game instead of being given the illusion I have any choice whatsoever. Maybe I want to be psycho Lee. Oh, can't do that, though. That goes against the carefully crafted linear story we've written, and PEOPLE MIGHT COMPLAIN. NOT THAT.
    Or maybe I'm entitled to my fucking opinion. NOPE. That's not it. THAT'S NEVER IT. Fawful's just a troll.
  • I do the rage rant too, usually when I'm drunk.
  • I don't know why I'm ranting. After all, I'm not entitled to my opinion. I need to get off my high horse and quit trying to change the whole world.
  • Oh don't stop, these rants are very entertaining.
  • I don't know why I'm ranting. After all, I'm not entitled to my opinion. I need to get off my high horse and quit trying to change the whole world.

Quite the contrary, Fawful. Getting angry is fine, you just need to use it to do something that will change the world. Get a vision and pursue it, you know. And well, given this is video games, changing the entire world is unlikely, but you can always settle for changing the small subsection of the world that includes adventure games.
    Nobody said that.

Yet. (*eyes mods*)

However, what I don't understand is why you're still complaining about Telltale not doing classic adventure games anymore. It's not that you shouldn't complain, and not that your complaints aren't legitimate... it's just that nothing new has happened recently (that hasn't already been bitched thoroughly about long before now) to spark a fresh new wave of disdain.
Add Comment