72 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • When I joined these forums, people were already bitching that Telltale wasn't good enough at adventure games. So yeah I don't particularly care if people don't like their current direction.
  • I personally like the direction Walking Dead went as equal as the directions Tales/Sam and Max went. I honestly wish telltale would do both and rotate, instead of just picking one.

I'm more worried about some of the broken promises telltale have done/lack of communication. What the heck happened to Fables being at E3? Was Walking Dead $5 DLC really more important than your next game?
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    What the heck happened to Fables being at E3? Was Walking Dead $5 DLC really more important than your next game?

The Walking Dead: 400 Days is actually coming out first (next month!), so it was decided The Wolf Among Us should be allowed its own space at a later event.
  • No offence puzzlebox but I think that it would have been smarter to have shown at least some of the bigger project at E3 one of the biggest if not the biggest gaming events. Just because in my opinion a TWD DLC will come first does not mean it deserves to be the only thing TTG should show.
  • By the way, puzzlebox, did you speak with Disney Interactive yet... regarding you-know-what? ;)
  • Lattesam if I had to take a guess, you're talking about Sam & Max Freelance Police?
  • Okay, well... did you talk with them about THAT?
  • User Avatar Image
    Blind Sniper Moderator
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    I personally like the direction Walking Dead went as equal as the directions Tales/Sam and Max went. I honestly wish telltale would do both and rotate, instead of just picking one.

Pretty much this. I'm really looking forward to Walking Dead Season 2, Wolf Among Us, etc, but it would be nice to see Telltale pay attention to their roots as well.
  • puzzlebox wrote: »
    so it was decided The Wolf Among Us should be allowed its own space at a later event.

tumblr_mdeft7dfgR1qebvfho1_500.jpg
  • You know, now that I think about it, it's probably for the best that we didn't get TWAU at E3, since it was very clear that the game journalists were just there to see the shouting match between Sony and Microsoft.

But I'm still going to be concerned about the project if we don't hear anything by SDCC.
Add Comment