User Avatar Image

I just heard one Shot!?

posted by N7. on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users
Hi
In episode 5 when Kenny asked me to gave him one more bullet I've done that ans he had 2 bullets, but I just heard one gun shot

Any Idea? If he would to shot just one bullet why he asked me for one more bullet?
26 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • To shot himself, it's better than be eaten alive. He freed the Ben from the suffering, but he did not have enough time for himself. I heard his scream (that was silence scream because a lot of walkers roared).
  • User Avatar Image
    N7.
    zev_zev;800035 said:
    To shot himself, it's better than be eaten alive. He freed the Ben from the suffering, but he did not have enough time for himself. I heard his scream (that was silence scream because a lot of walkers roared).
    I never heard his scream :confused: I've replay this scene for three times but I can't hear anything from Kenny
  • User Avatar Image
    N7.
    And aside that why Crista said " I heard couple of shots' ? it was a bug?
    Kenny had two bullets and shots just one of them and then Crista said "I heard couple of shots" !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wasn't that a bug?
  • User Avatar Image
    N7.
    No one mentioned that before?
  • Well, I hope that... no, it's impossible they tore him to pieces. I mean I hoped that he make suicide shot before they gets him. His scream was muffled. I can't find this video on youtube again. But one guy turned off the in-game music and sound, and voice volume is set to maximum. I heard scream without this, but you can try.
  • It is impossible to prove(at this point in time) that Kenny died or survived in the alley/dark room, and both sides are incorrect until further notice.

Regarding the shots, i believe you can save all 5 of your bullets in the attic and give them to Kenny, but you still only hear one. Maybe it really was a bug, I've only ever seen Christa say "i heard a shot", so it's possible that she says something different if you give Kenny any bullets(they probably expect you to have none). Whether or not he is supposed to use them, i don't know.
  • He could have put his head by Bens, one shot for two of them... or will Carley fanatics claim it bounces of his cheek XD
  • Not his cheek, his moustache. Why else would he keep it? That thing is like armor.
  • User Avatar Image
    N7.
    So then why Crista said " I heard couple of shots' ?
  • N7.;800275 said:
    So then why Crista said " I heard couple of shots' ?

http://youtu.be/8Uw6unChs0U?t=7m58s

The first video I found with that line, "I heard a shot." I think you are remembering the scene wrong.
This discussion has been closed.