User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead: 400 Days - DLC for Season One - JULY - release dates in 1st post

posted by puzzlebox Telltale Staff on - last edited - Viewed by 112.7K users
Hey all! The tease is over, and I'm super stoked that we can FINALLY talk about 400 Days! It's season 1 DLC with 5 all-new stories in the world of The Walking Dead.

Consider this the official discussion thread!

Thanks guys!

Review / spoiler discussion thread Release Dates
  • Tuesday, July 2nd – PlayStation Network (North America)
  • Wednesday, July 3rd – PC/Mac (Steam, Telltale Games Store)
  • Friday, July 5th – Xbox Live (Worldwide)
  • Wednesday, July 10th – PlayStation Network (Europe)
  • Thursday, July 11th – iOS (Worldwide)
More official info Interviews
1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • the FAQ said the DLC wasn't about clem. so i don't think she is gonna appear
  • kikyouchanx;802444 said:
    Shouldn't have read that, but it was my own fault. Hope Telltale won't show off the other 4 people's chapters.
    Thanks much appreciated! :)
  • I was trying not to read,but in the end... :o
  • i clicked the link then once i say vince i just closed it again..

that other link someone posted for an article said they wouldn't spoil, so i read some of it and they where still spoiling...alot.. lol
  • Clemmy1;802430 said:
    I see it the other way,having this as extra content for season 1 is awesome,having the aftermath of season 1 starting with season 2 is the main prize,S2 should concentrate on Clem and the story of where the characters ended in season 1,this DLC is extra content to the season 1 story while we wait for S2.i like it.
    You sure? Because it's seems to me that this DLC are necessary part for all TWD game storyline, like "bridge" between s1 and s2. Well, I still have a hope season 2 will start since the moment when season 1 ends. Maybe Clementine story will go in parallel with other character story, and this way is the most compromise to all: to people who interested of Clemmy's live (like me), and to people who interested of different characters stories (as me too) :)
  • Never click links in this theard youre gonna get spoiled good thing i didnt click that link :D

I won't click it,i won't click it,i wo....... resist this temptation! xD
  • zev_zev;802467 said:
    You sure? Because it's seems to me that this DLC are necessary part for all TWD game storyline, like "bridge" between s1 and s2. Well, I still have a hope season 2 will start since the moment when season 1 ends. Maybe Clementine story will go in parallel with other character story, and this way is the most compromise to all: to people who interested of Clemmy's live (like me), and to people who interested of different characters stories (as me too) :)

it just seems to me that Telltale have gone out of their way to give a FAQ on why Clementine may not be in this,im sure they all know we the fans can't wait to carry on where we left off and not jump a year or 2 in season 2,we want to carry on from either the jewlry store or when we see Clem,the DLC is overlapping stories which can intertwine with our main story and not to a degree.whether it answers our questions and ties up all the loose ends season 1 left remains to be seen. personally i'd like a break with this new set of characters then go back to our main story with season 2.
This discussion has been closed.