User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead: 400 Days - DLC for Season One - JULY - release dates in 1st post

posted by puzzlebox Telltale Staff on - last edited - Viewed by 113.8K users
Hey all! The tease is over, and I'm super stoked that we can FINALLY talk about 400 Days! It's season 1 DLC with 5 all-new stories in the world of The Walking Dead.

Consider this the official discussion thread!

Thanks guys!

Review / spoiler discussion thread Release Dates
  • Tuesday, July 2nd – PlayStation Network (North America)
  • Wednesday, July 3rd – PC/Mac (Steam, Telltale Games Store)
  • Friday, July 5th – Xbox Live (Worldwide)
  • Wednesday, July 10th – PlayStation Network (Europe)
  • Thursday, July 11th – iOS (Worldwide)
More official info Interviews
1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Mikejames;803220 said:
    Now I'm picturing Wyatt being unbelievably mellow about crisis. With a journey centered around replacing the rug in his safe-house.
    But what happened to Walter?

Nevermind, he probably couldn't drive since it's Shabbat :D
  • Mikejames;803220 said:
    Now I'm picturing Wyatt being unbelievably mellow about crisis. With a journey centered around replacing the rug in his safe-house.
    A zombie movie with "The Dude" as the lead would pretty much be the funniest thing ever. (Especially if it had the fast zombies from that DAWN OF THE DEAD remake instead of the classic Romero variety. The Dude would be one of the last chilled-out potheads on a planet swarming with jacked-up speed-freaks.)
  • puzzlebox;803298 said:
    I think it's ok for me to confirm now that yes, the noticeboard is the menu, where you choose which story/character you'll play next.
    cool

do i win a prize for guessing right ? ;)

or just number 1 smartass ?
  • puzzlebox;803298 said:
    I think it's ok for me to confirm now that yes, the noticeboard is the menu, where you choose which story/character you'll play next.
    I imagine that starting with Vince I'll compulsively play them in chronological order anyway.
    Robert Morgan;803325 said:
    A zombie movie with "The Dude" as the lead would pretty much be the funniest thing ever. (Especially if it had the fast zombies from that DAWN OF THE DEAD remake instead of the classic Romero variety. The Dude would be one of the last chilled-out potheads on a planet swarming with jacked-up speed-freaks.)
    Hahah, I could get behind that. Seems like we deal with more Walters when it comes to group conflict though.
  • Mikejames;803339 said:
    Seems like we deal with more Walters when it comes to group conflict though.
    hmmm sounds friendly ;)
  • User Avatar Image
    MarkDarin Telltale Staff
    Milosuperspesh;803346 said:
    hmmm sounds friendly ;)
    Unless you step over the line.
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    MarkDarin;803352 said:
    Unless you step over the line.
    Seriously, you don't want to mess with Walters.

• breaking bad ?

never watched it

thinking about it though lol
  • I don't get the reference, but his face is funny enough lol
  • Mark$man;803366 said:
    I don't get the reference, but his face is funny enough lol
    funny ?

wow....

i'm not getting a funny vibe of walter...

bad ass mofo and violent yes
This discussion has been closed.