User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead: 400 Days - DLC for Season One - JULY - release dates in 1st post

posted by puzzlebox Telltale Staff on - last edited - Viewed by 112.7K users
Hey all! The tease is over, and I'm super stoked that we can FINALLY talk about 400 Days! It's season 1 DLC with 5 all-new stories in the world of The Walking Dead.

Consider this the official discussion thread!

Thanks guys!

Review / spoiler discussion thread Release Dates
  • Tuesday, July 2nd – PlayStation Network (North America)
  • Wednesday, July 3rd – PC/Mac (Steam, Telltale Games Store)
  • Friday, July 5th – Xbox Live (Worldwide)
  • Wednesday, July 10th – PlayStation Network (Europe)
  • Thursday, July 11th – iOS (Worldwide)
More official info Interviews
1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Hero1;801337 said:
    This thread is missing a release date.
    Most sources I've seen say "July"
  • Girl in green looks a lot like Lily.
  • Zactb, I watched that again and that is Carleys body, that part of the episode is after episode 3 so that's something.
  • The zombie models look updated. I'm really looking forward to playing as Russell and Bonnie.

And it seems Boyd and Clive were already finding themselves in trouble before joining Vernon's support group.

...So, uh...TWAU?
  • So, does this finally prove that Carley is dead, since they show the body in the trailer, what am I saying the legend will never die.
  • Zeruis;801343 said:
    The zombie models look updated. I'm really looking forward to playing as Russell and Bonnie.

And it seems Boyd and Clive were already finding themselves in trouble before joining Vernon's support group.

...So, uh...TWAU?
    It seems like a total update entirely, the environments look updated and character models etc.
  • Bioshock Infinite WD;801344 said:
    So, does this finally prove that Carley is dead, since they show the body in the trailer, what am I saying the legend will never die.
    I think that is Doug in the trailer, if you look closely the body has blonde hair and a jacket that looks like Doug's. But that means it will be Carley for those of us who saved her instead. I'm gonna tear up all over again lol. Definitely the most shocking part of Walking Dead Season 1 was when Lily shot her, my most memorable part (I won't say favourite because I didn't want Carley to die but its my favourite because it was so surprising).
  • I agree just thinking about how in a month I will see that infamous location and whats left of one of my favorite characters makes me want to cry right now, it's only going to get worse from here.
  • June 2013 confirmed:

Edit: From closest to furthest it is Wyatt, Russell, Vince and either Bonnie or Chel. Not sure why they didn't have all five in the photo.

Edit: I think the furthest person is Chel, since Bonnie has longer hair. Bonnie is the one in a jacket similar to Carley's and Chel is the person in the green shirt I think. Wonder who the asian guy will be, he seemed like one of the main characters. Or is he Vince?
  • looks amazing and seems like there is much more to it that i would have imagined, i almost feel like i should politely decline it because it is too generous...psshh!! I'll take it
This discussion has been closed.