User Avatar Image

Who was the most attractive character?

posted by lilredwolfie on - last edited - Viewed by 9.1K users
I'd 100% say Ben. If he wore Lee's clothes, he'd be Pewdiepie. Why did he have to die? WHY, TELLTALE GAMES, WHY????? Eh hem...uh...who would you say?
121 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • HiggsBoson2142;809562 said:
    Fun fact: Stephanie's model is the same one used for the first walker you kill in the Armed With Death sequence in Episode 5.
    I noticed that especially with how the zombie is shown up close at the Walking Dead TT page. The only thing different is the jacket and shirt logo.

I guess ppl found the zombie so hot that TT decided to base Stephanie off of her.

Too bad episode 5 takes place before the DLC because it would have been cool if the zombie's back story was that of Stephanie - like how AMCgave bicycle girl a backstory.

Speaking of human npc's having zombie look-a-likes, was the fat zombie in episode 1 modeled after Larry?
  • HiggsBoson2142;809562 said:
    Fun fact: Stephanie's model is the same one used for the first walker you kill in the Armed With Death sequence in Episode 5.
    Yeah I thought that was her, and was wondering how she would become the walker in Episode 5, but then I realized Shel's story is WAY after that
  • Mark and Lee are like the only attractive guys imo. Like dammmmmn.
  • I miss Mark...
  • Yertos;809710 said:
    I miss Mark...
    Mark was a badass
  • I think it would be hilarious if there was a Stephanie Rule 34 because of thread.
  • Maybe a rule 34 trend of Stephanie wouldn't be in good taste. How 'bout a fanart section dedicated to her. That would rock.
  • Carley & Molly,deffinetly. and lets not forget the hot Brenda !
  • Roy1306;809860 said:
    Carley & Molly,deffinetly. and lets not forget the hot Brenda !
    "Lee, that's not a very nice thing to imply"

:p
  • Banang 'nuff said.
This discussion has been closed.