Help Needed

So I heard about 400 days coming out the other day and wanted to get it, but however I had upgraded my processor recently and this had removed Walking Dead from my computer, I had purchased the game through Telltale and went back to download it, Now heres the thing I needed to log in, but I'm pretty sure when I bought the game I didn't need to make an account and so now I can't re download the game and recieve 400 days, I still have all my saves in my documents as only the game was wiped for some reason and I have tried forgot my password with all the emails I have to use when making an account and so I'm sure I didn't buy it with an account, Any way for me to get the game back or do I have to repurchase the whole thing?

Comments

• edited July 2013
    did you try and use the forgot password on the website, usually they send you the page to put your email address in, and it will look and send you a email to make a new password for that email address. hope this helps
  • edited July 2013
    did you try and use the forgot password on the website, usually they send you the page to put your email address in, and it will look and send you a email to make a new password for that email address. hope this helps

I already said that I tried forgot my password with all the emails I could've used when buying the game, Thanks for trying to help anyways
This discussion has been closed.