User Avatar Image

Spelling mistake and music on 204.

posted by Imapus Sylicker on - last edited - Viewed by 639 users
So, I'm playing Chariots and got to Stinky's. Killer guitar from that jukebox. I thought to myself, "Self! Stop playing and get another glass of Jameson. Then, get to the forums and annoy people until someone releases some mp3 from that music."

Also, I thought I recognized at least some part of one one music, though it's so low I can't be sure.

Oh yeah, one more thing. When I was talking to Stinky about being a health inspector, he said something about government types being week and pathetic, when of course it should be weak and pathetic. I can't remember the exact line. It was five minutes ago, but I'm on my fourth glass, so...

It's not that important, but hey, just thought I'd mention it.

Now, let's get back on the music issue. Mp3. When?

Cheers!
21 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Miss Uranus!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers!
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    That 1980s Stinky's track is indeed awesome, and features Bill Storkson on electric guitar (he also played on TKO for the Ice Station Santa soundtrack, and runs one of the two studios at which the sound guys do the live music recording for the episodes).
  • Zeek, haven't read your spoiler yet 'cuz I'm still playing the game. But an mp3 from the jukebox would really be awesome.

Please, guys. I'll be good to people around me if you do it.

Miss... hehehehehehehehehe... Uranus... huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhhuhuhuhuh!!!!!!

Okay, back to playing, now...
  • Imapus Sylicker;58554 said:
    When I was talking to Stinky about being a health inspector, he said something about government types being week and pathetic, when of course it should be weak and pathetic. I can't remember the exact line. It was five minutes ago, but I'm on my fourth glass, so...
    With such a thick swarmy accent I am surprised more words weren't like that. Oh and you shouldn't drink and game cause you could get a GUI.

*rimshot*
  • Yeah, 'twas a difficult accent. But hey, since it's only a letter in an equally phonetical word, I bet hardly anyone will notice it. And most people won't even read the subtitles.

Well, since I've pointed it out, probably a couple more people will notice it, but that's not the point.

Also, the joke about the envelope not being the only thing the president licked is pretty gross. Quit it. :D

Edit: Couldn't get the GUI joke, though...
  • Tester Scott;58560 said:
    With such a thick swarmy accent I am surprised more words weren't like that. Oh and you shouldn't drink and game cause you could get a GUI.

*rimshot*
    Oh no you di'in't! *snaps fingers in vague "z" pattern*
  • Ha, finally got the GUI joke.

And done, in a measly four hours. Better than the time I finished a puzzle for 2 years - said so in the box - in less than two weeks. Some 8 pieces, it had. Maybe 10, can't remember. I was planning to go out today, 'specially around the time Sam kept insisting games are purely for nerds, but I just couldn't stop.

So damn you, Telltale, for wasting me nights off.

Oh, and ah... are you gonna make a third series? When? When? When?

Cheers!
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    Imapus Sylicker;58567 said:
    Oh, and ah... are you gonna make a third series? When? When? When?
    There will be more Sam & Max. Maybe we'll tell you about it at some point!
  • Tester Scott;58560 said:

*rimshot*
    ....I feel like such a nerd for thinking "Graphical User Interface..... That doesn't make sense..." Suffice it to say, I eventually got that joke.
Add Comment