User Avatar Image

How Do you think Clive,Boyd and Joyce escape Savannah and survived into 400 days?

posted by Crixus on - last edited - Viewed by 3.2K users
Do you think they actually got the boat out to water and then lived on the sea for awhile then somehow ran into Roman and Shel and their group?
65 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • We have a voice actor in this thread? It is a honor to have a VA in one of my friends threads, let alone it be the VA of Clive, the man with the best hair in the Walking Dead.
  • Bioshock Infinite WD;823939 said:
    We have a voice actor in this thread? It is a honor to have a VA in one of my friends threads, let alone it be the VA of Clive, the man with the best hair in the Walking Dead.
    If only he had Kenny's stache he would be unstoppable!
  • I agree, all the walkers would drop dead at just the sight.
  • That would be ridiculous. Can't steal Lee's thunder, after all. Seriously, though, it has been an honor being a part of this great game. Thanks for your support!
  • Your very welcome and thank you for doing a great job with your character in the game.
  • I hope you come back, you did a great job voicing Clive.
  • They somehow made it to the train, the backed up, then walked until they found it. With Joyce complaining the whole way.
  • Thank you guys.. I really appreciate that. I hope Clive is back for more, too! It was a lot of fun to "be" him.
  • DonovanVO;824033 said:
    Thank you guys.. I really appreciate that. I hope Clive is back for more, too! It was a lot of fun to "be" him.
    I would love to see a scenario at the boat scene where Clive snapped and shot Vernon realising he made a mistake dealing with him (Since Clive is the one who vouched for Vernon to lead Lee back through the sewers).
  • DonovanVO;824033 said:
    Thank you guys.. I really appreciate that. I hope Clive is back for more, too! It was a lot of fun to "be" him.
    He could end up at the settlement,definitely has the best chance of surviving out of the cancer survivors group, I doubt Joyce or Boyd will Last long after the Diner fell and Clive has the best chance of surviving out of them since he was the youngest by quite a bit being in his 40s and seemed fairly healthy for his age plus seemed like a guy who was willing to do what had to be done and wasn't worried about getting his hands dirty.
This discussion has been closed.