User Avatar Image

How Do you think Clive,Boyd and Joyce escape Savannah and survived into 400 days?

posted by Crixus on - last edited - Viewed by 3.7K users
Do you think they actually got the boat out to water and then lived on the sea for awhile then somehow ran into Roman and Shel and their group?
65 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I think he meant that he gets no special info about anything, Season 2 included. Even if he did know something, he's probably not allowed to say anything. Which is too bad.

    Ah well. It's only a couple months now. Nice job voicing Clive, by the way, it was great to see him and the other Cancer Survivors again. Here's hoping they make another appearance down the line.
  • Yes, more cancer survivors, not something I would have said back in November but now I say why not.
  • Rock114 wrote: »
    I think he meant that he gets no special info about anything, Season 2 included. Even if he did know something, he's probably not allowed to say anything. Which is too bad.

    Ah well. It's only a couple months now. Nice job voicing Clive, by the way, it was great to see him and the other Cancer Survivors again. Here's hoping they make another appearance down the line.

    Thank you, very much. Believe me, I hope they bring him back, too!
  • DonovanVO wrote: »
    Thank you, very much. Believe me, I hope they bring him back, too!

    We need more Boyd and Clive!
  • We need more Boyd and Clive!

    Unfortunately Boyd, who was the most decent and understanding guy, was killed in my playthough. I'm stuck with Joyce and The Afro.
  • Boyd is dead in my game too. Damn my selfless, merciful, forgiving and kindhearted soul.
  • Yertos wrote: »
    Unfortunately Boyd, who was the most decent and understanding guy, was killed in my playthough. I'm stuck with Joyce and The Afro.

    On my first playthrough, this happened, but on my second Boyd lives on :D
  • haha... "The Afro"
This discussion has been closed.