User Avatar Image

Sooo season 2 gifts for telltale? [telltale employees dont look]

posted by Hero1 on - last edited - Viewed by 12K users
At the end of season 1of Sam & Max a bunch of us sent gifts to the telltale offices..The guy who organised that has been banished from the site I think.. I am willing to step up and organise gifts for season 2 I'm just wondering how many people would be interested in donating towards the cause.. let me know below! Basically it will involve donating money via paypal..I'll collect the funds and buy gifts for Telltale online.. I'd wanna get this organised for just after season 2 wraps as well..
147 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    jmm
    Woo! Pictures!!!
    Thank you guys and gals!!

Is it true that the lava lamp causes electrical/electronic interference?
    If so I'm ordering a bunch for my office...hehe
  • The first day we got it, I put it on top of a computer, and Damon said I shouldn't do that.
  • so, the interference is more of a theory?

btw, what is that small brown box in front of the sam & max season one discs? furthermore: nice display cases, i got me a couple of those as well..
  • I was also pondering about the brown box
  • Great pictures love the moai head
  • It's not a brown box, it's a silver award shaped like a brick. (Well, not actual silver, but that's what color it is.) It's the Gamespot award for Funniest Game of 2006, which went to Culture Shock. It's heavy, and I've often thought it would be good for clocking someone over the head, but as yet that has not been attempted.

Might make a good CSI case...
  • That is what the box said, so I was just following instructions.

The odd thing is every time Nick moves too close to the moai head, he starts acting very strangely. Could he be some sort of cyborg/android?

That would also explain his mad TF2 skills.
    jmm;65647 said:
    Woo! Pictures!!!
    Thank you guys and gals!!

Is it true that the lava lamp causes electrical/electronic interference?
    If so I'm ordering a bunch for my office...hehe
  • Emily;65680 said:
    It's not a brown box, it's a silver award shaped like a brick. (Well, not actual silver, but that's what color it is.) It's the Gamespot award for Funniest Game of 2006, which went to Culture Shock. It's heavy, and I've often thought it would be good for clocking someone over the head, but as yet that has not been attempted.

Might make a good CSI case...
    I wouldn't like to get on your bad side.
  • ^ that's why we buy them gifts, so they don't hurt us ;)

Really, cool pics.
  • Maybe I should use that concept with my friends.
Add Comment