User Avatar Image

Sympathy for the cancer patients ?

posted by master psychic on - last edited - Viewed by 3.2K users
So now we know that the cancer patients never meant to harm Lee and the group but Vernon wanted the boat and he proved to be a bad apple .
So should we feel sorry for them , or continue to hate them ?
56 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Yeah I feel sorry for them, they didn't want to take the boat they were force to by that son of a bitch Vernon. I also felt sorry for them because... Well a close relative of mine died of cancer so I can kinda relate to them even though there video games characters but that doesn't matter to me.
  • Did they actually say Vernon was dead/ they just said lost? he could have taken the boat himself for all we know and left the others, maybe the felt bad about taking it and thats why veron said lol no and left?
  • Boyd is the only decent cancer patient. Joyce is an old bat and Clive acts like a complete jackass. He says he would have shot Lee on the spot if it was him instead of Vernon, its funny because Lee would beat the shit out of him
  • ShadowHunter94;826581 said:
    Boyd is the only decent cancer patient. Joyce is an old bat and Clive acts like a complete jackass. He says he would have shot Lee on the spot if it was him instead of Vernon, its funny because Lee would beat the shit out of him
    to be fair, he only says that if Lee threatened to kill everyone
  • MerakMissile2;826587 said:
    to be fair, he only says that if Lee threatened to kill everyone
    Yeah that's true, I didn't think that not everyone threatened Vernon
  • Joyce for season 2's main antagonist!!! :D :D :D
  • That1Guy;826611 said:
    Joyce for season 2's main antagonist!!! :D :D :D
    That would be the biggest plot twist since Sam and Max season 2 where the main villains are the Soda Poppers .
  • WalkingDeadFan23;818778 said:
    Boyd is epic but the rest are assholes.

Ill give Clive some slack because he has an Afro
    Sweet... thanks! :D
  • WalkingDeadFan23;818778 said:
    Boyd is epic but the rest are assholes.

Ill give Clive some slack because he has an Afro
    ^ This right here.
  • Boyde seemed like a good man, Joyce was consumed by fear, Brie was scared but brave enough to help, Clive is a leaders number one, but Vernon had given up on trying to be good and he lead them all astray
This discussion has been closed.