User Avatar Image

Sympathy for the cancer patients ?

posted by master psychic on - last edited - Viewed by 2.6K users
So now we know that the cancer patients never meant to harm Lee and the group but Vernon wanted the boat and he proved to be a bad apple .
So should we feel sorry for them , or continue to hate them ?
56 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • That1Guy;826611 said:
    Joyce for season 2's main antagonist!!! :D :D :D
    That would be the biggest plot twist since Sam and Max season 2 where the main villains are the Soda Poppers .
  • WalkingDeadFan23;818778 said:
    Boyd is epic but the rest are assholes.

Ill give Clive some slack because he has an Afro
    Sweet... thanks! :D
  • WalkingDeadFan23;818778 said:
    Boyd is epic but the rest are assholes.

Ill give Clive some slack because he has an Afro
    ^ This right here.
  • Boyde seemed like a good man, Joyce was consumed by fear, Brie was scared but brave enough to help, Clive is a leaders number one, but Vernon had given up on trying to be good and he lead them all astray
  • thestalkinghead;826800 said:
    Boyde seemed like a good man, Joyce was consumed by fear, Brie was scared but brave enough to help, Clive is a leaders number one, but Vernon had given up on trying to be good and he lead them all astray
    Vernon for sure led his sheep astray, he was such a False Shepard.
  • They had a hidden bomb shelter stocked with enough food and supplies to last them for months on end and still stole a dingy little boat from a desperate group of survivors with a little girl. That level of stupidity and dickishness deserves both pity and hatred.
  • Boyd had compassion for Roberto and regrets over their boat stealing which shows some measure of integrity. I also appreciated him telling Shel to get the hell out of dodge while she had the opportunity. Clive is decent enough, be better if he got the hell away from dictatorial Roman.

Joyce is some sort of evil wraith.

DomeWing333;826893 said:
    They had a hidden bomb shelter stocked with enough food and supplies to last them for months on end and still stole a dingy little boat from a desperate group of survivors with a little girl. That level of stupidity and dickishness deserves both pity and hatred.
    This is something I cannot argue with.
  • I feel sorry for Boyd because he was a nice person. Besides, he wanted to let Roberto leave the motor inn, but if you do let him leave, them Boyd will end up killed by Roberto's group.
    "Being good is good, despite the circumstances"

But I don't like Joyce and Clive is neutral to me.
This discussion has been closed.